• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Is Milloy coming back by next week?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

i would stay out all season if i was him.. come back next year when we might have a chance.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

No Sooner than the Jets Game

Who will be without MLB Sam Cowart possibly for both of our games against the Jets.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

From www.billsdaily.com:
        Milloy Latest: Lawyer Milloy now says he never told reporters that he won't be back for the Patriots game and will work hard to return although it is unlikely he will be ready in time to face his former team. Milloy suffered a broken forearm in the preseason and that is normally a 10-12 week injury. He would love to face the Patriots but that is still very doubtful.
        There you have it. Doubtful.

God help us.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
          From www.billsdaily.com:

There you have it. Doubtful.

God help us.

That Sucks!!! We need him to prevent these close games we are losing by. I for one think that the Jags game would of been different had he benn in the game.
          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

I refuse to rely on Milloy. We should have enough talent to carry this team without him or any other fallen player. Sure, it would be nice to have him in the game, but what good is a new coaching staff if we can't win with a stand in?
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

The Bills have yet to clear him medically, but the game is still over a week away.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
              X