PDA

View Full Version : Miller gets his first pro win!

Spellbound
11-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Amerks beat the Barons 4-2 as Miller posts his first win.

MissBuffalo
11-08-2002, 11:15 PM
Right on!!! IMO we should trade either Mika or Biron for some scoring help. We're stocked with good goalies andwe could use the help since we're averaging one goal a game for the last six games.

Mr.Reality
11-11-2002, 04:07 AM
I wish you'd trade Miller to the Red Wings. I'm getting sick of these 38 year old rental goalies.

Sabre Ally
11-11-2002, 04:10 AM
Ok! Give us........hmm........who's not too old and can score. . .
I wouldn't mind Datsyuk. Fedorov would be nice but we couldn't afford him.

oh, BTW, Rude isn't gonna be happy when he sees what you said about his boy CuJo. :chuckle:

Mr.Reality
11-11-2002, 05:13 AM
Cujo's not doing anything this year. He's giving up 3 goals every game. He's getting outplayed by Manny Legace. He might round into form. Any time would be nice.

Datsyuk is almost too good to trade. He does stuff routinely that I don't know if I've ever seen done.

Zetterberg is gonna be good. Same with Fischer.

Holmstrom hounds the net. I'd hate to see him go. Maltby pisses everybody off. I kinda like that. Gotta keep him.

Yzerman, Shanny, Robitaille, and Hull are all old and high priced.

Miller for McCarty? haha

Rude American
11-11-2002, 01:04 PM
Oh Mr. Reality. Learn what you're watching. Cujo hasn't had a snowball's chance in hell on the ones that have beat him. He's let in one soft goal. How 'bout those stellar saves he's made, like single handedly saving Chelios's sorry ass a couple weeks ago. The Wings aren't getting him any goals.

lordofgun
11-11-2002, 01:07 PM
Their age had to catch up sooner or later...

You can't blame it all on Cujo. The entire team is looking less than championship caliber.

Rude American
11-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Log, you're wrong. Blame it ALL on Cujo. The defensive give-aways in front of their net, the re-directions in the top corner, the lack of offense, everything. He's what's wrong with everything about hockey.

He sucks large, but you should have seen the play he made the other day. He caught a shot, almost held on to it, but he saw Federov lingering around center. So he dropped it and with his little backhanded swat he threw a beautiful 100-foot pass for a breakaway. But it was Cujo's fault Federov missed on the breakaway.

Earthquake Enyart
11-11-2002, 03:03 PM
The pass was a little behind him.

Rude American
11-11-2002, 03:08 PM
EE, do you get Detroit's UPN 50 out there in Chicago?

The Hawks own the Wings at the Joe.

Earthquake Enyart
11-11-2002, 03:10 PM
For the life of me I don't know how a crappy team like the Hawks can own the Red Wings.

But they do! :)

BironsGirl43
11-11-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Rude American
Log, you're wrong. Blame it ALL on Cujo. The defensive give-aways in front of their net, the re-directions in the top corner, the lack of offense, everything. He's what's wrong with everything about hockey.

He sucks large, but you should have seen the play he made the other day. He caught a shot, almost held on to it, but he saw Federov lingering around center. So he dropped it and with his little backhanded swat he threw a beautiful 100-foot pass for a breakaway. But it was Cujo's fault Federov missed on the breakaway.

Yeah well suck it up.. people are doing the same thing to other goalies around the league.. such as Biron.. he's faulted for all the goals.. GIVEAWAYS.. bad PK.. deflections.. re-directions.. the Sabres horrendous offense that shows up every 6th game.....so it happens.... DEAL WITH IT...

PS. Cujo isn't the god you make him out to be.. he's got freakin Nick Lidstrom infront of him.. like how can you go wrong with that?!?!

Typ0
11-11-2002, 04:47 PM
Hey you're a cute chick BironsGirl (*_*)

BironsGirl43
11-11-2002, 05:40 PM
LOL.. thanks Typ0!! I thought the avatar was cute.. so I chose it.. :)

But I've become attached to the other one.. so I'm going back.. plus Jaded liked it more..... :)

Mr.Reality
11-11-2002, 10:22 PM
Rude, I didn't say Cujo sucked. I said he's not playing up to form yet. Of course the Wings aren't scoring enough. Not when they need 3 goals every game. You make it sound like every goal he's given up has been a miracle shot.

Don Cherry
11-11-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
Cujo's not doing anything this year. He's giving up 3 goals every game. He's getting outplayed by Manny Legace. He might round into form. Any time would be nice.

Datsyuk is almost too good to trade. He does stuff routinely that I don't know if I've ever seen done.

Zetterberg is gonna be good. Same with Fischer.

Holmstrom hounds the net. I'd hate to see him go. Maltby pisses everybody off. I kinda like that. Gotta keep him.

Yzerman, Shanny, Robitaille, and Hull are all old and high priced.

Miller for McCarty? haha

I love Manny-

He spent years in Springfield of the AHL and played great... Almost won a Calder Cup if the crooked refs didn't give Hershey the title... the crooks...

Mr.Reality
11-12-2002, 12:00 AM
I like Manny too. I understand he's no Cujo and they want the star goaltender for the last hurrah before everybody retires, but I feel comfortable with Legace in threre.

Rude American
11-12-2002, 08:32 AM
Legay's a good goalie yo, but 2 things..1)Cujo's getting no help in front of him, and 2) he'll be the best goalie in the league come playoffs.

Rude American
11-12-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by BironsGirl43

Yeah well suck it up.. people are doing the same thing to other goalies around the league.. such as Biron.. he's faulted for all the goals.. GIVEAWAYS.. bad PK.. deflections.. re-directions.. the Sabres horrendous offense that shows up every 6th game.....so it happens.... DEAL WITH IT...

PS. Cujo isn't the god you make him out to be.. he's got freakin Nick Lidstrom infront of him.. like how can you go wrong with that?!?!

Was I even talking to you? Nope, so get lost and quit attacking me.

Rude American
11-12-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
You make it sound like every goal he's given up has been a miracle shot.
I've watched a lot of Wings hockey this season and a lot he's had absolutely no chance on. Nobody would. He's also made his share of stunners.

Rude American
11-12-2002, 08:36 AM

Typ0
11-12-2002, 10:13 AM
:lol:

That's you most profound post ever Rude!

Mr.Reality
11-12-2002, 09:28 PM
1)Cujo's getting no help in front of him, and 2) he'll be the best goalie in the league come playoffs.
I hope so. Hopefully he won't get bounced like he does every postseason.

BironsGirl43
11-12-2002, 10:59 PM

Was I even talking to you? Nope, so get lost and quit attacking me.

Why are you so sensitive?!? And how exactly did I attack you? Geez.. I was stating my opinion.. if you can't take the heat.. stay outta the kitchen:shout:

Rude American
11-13-2002, 07:25 AM
"DEAL WITH IT."

How am I not dealing with something?

Your posts are mean spirited and antagonistic.

BironsGirl43
11-13-2002, 07:28 AM
"DEAL WITH IT."

How am I not dealing with something?

Your posts are mean spirited and antagonistic.

"Deal with it".. it's just an expression.. I'm not trying to be mean.. oh well think what you want!:down:

Rude American
11-13-2002, 08:07 AM
But when it's in bold it takes on a whole new meaning. And you couple that with the entire tone of that post, it really hurt my feelings. You're just mean to me for no reason.

Dozerdog
11-13-2002, 09:10 AM
Try Prozac, Rude... and lots of them....

Typ0
11-13-2002, 09:33 AM
Quit your *****ing Rude I told her she was cute and she changed her image. How do you think I feel?

Earthquake Enyart
11-13-2002, 09:35 AM
With your hands?

Typ0
11-13-2002, 09:37 AM
Are we all a bunch of wise-asses here? Maybe we should have a contest.

Rude American
11-13-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Try Prozac, Rude... and lots of them....

kiss my ass, buddy

BironsGirl43
11-13-2002, 01:45 PM
But when it's in bold it takes on a whole new meaning. And you couple that with the entire tone of that post, it really hurt my feelings. You're just mean to me for no reason.

OMG.. well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.. that wasn't my intention.. it's never my intention to make people feel bad about themselves.. I'm usually just being sarcastic or silly..

Hey Typ0.. lol.. sorry about that.. it was a cute avatar but I just like this one too much... :)

Typ0
11-13-2002, 01:56 PM
Hey at least I didn't try that pathetic hurt me feeling crap. LOL.

Rude American
11-13-2002, 02:01 PM
BG43 --> :earpoke: <-- Me