PDA

View Full Version : Funny Bledsoe joke

Tatonka
09-23-2004, 10:47 PM
this is from joe bryant, who runs footballguys.com.

it was part of his "random thoughts" email that comes out every week.. which by the way, is always highly entertaining.

" Buffalo coach Mike Mularkey said, "Our best chance to win right now is
Drew Bledsoe". Is that supposed to be comforting to Bills fans?

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-23-2004, 10:54 PM
this is from joe bryant, who runs footballguys.com.

it was part of his "random thoughts" email that comes out every week.. which by the way, is always highly entertaining.

" Buffalo coach Mike Mularkey said, "Our best chance to win right now is
Drew Bledsoe". Is that supposed to be comforting to Bills fans?
Thats the joke???????????

What a knee slapper :)

Tatonka
09-23-2004, 10:55 PM
i am amazed that you didnt find that amusing.

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-23-2004, 11:03 PM
i am amazed that you didnt find that amusing.
seriously even if i hated bledsoe i wouldnt classify that as a joke. at most a smart ass comment.

Tatonka
09-23-2004, 11:04 PM
oh.. i found this smart ass comment funny. is that better? :D

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-23-2004, 11:06 PM
oh.. i found this smart ass comment funny. is that better? :D
much better.....now resume the bashing :)

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2004, 11:30 PM
" Buffalo coach Mike Mularkey said, "Our best chance to win right now is Drew Bledsoe". Is that supposed to be comforting to Bills fans?
That's like saying your best chance to win the Indy 500 is driving a Geo. Not exactly comforting.

Hemlepp53
09-23-2004, 11:44 PM
That's like saying your best chance to win the Indy 500 is driving a Geo. Not exactly comforting.

Classic Cyn Comment... The Kind That MAkes You Go .. Hmmmmm!!! Geo Is Harsh... LoL... Drew Isnt The Answer For Our Prayers... But He Isnt The Cause Of Our Woes!!! He And The Entire Offensive Squad Needs To Step Up And Play Good Football. MM Needs To Accept Nothing Less...

illusionone
09-24-2004, 06:56 AM
Classic Cyn Comment... The Kind That MAkes You Go .. Hmmmmm!!! Geo Is Harsh... LoL... Drew Isnt The Answer For Our Prayers... But He Isnt The Cause Of Our Woes!!! He And The Entire Offensive Squad Needs To Step Up And Play Good Football. MM Needs To Accept Nothing Less...

See now we are getting constructive :-)

As weird as it may seem, I tend to agree with your point here....this has been my point all along.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-24-2004, 07:32 AM
You know that's exactly what I thought when I heard Mularky say that....that "Drew gives us the best chance to win right now".....I thought, Jesus....if that is true we are F**KED.

The thing I tuned in on was the "right now" at the end....I think Mularky is starting to see the light.....

I will say it again....and I am NOT saying Matthews has more skill than Bledsoe.....I bet if Bledsoe has another poor showing vs the Pats, he will either be benched for the Jets game or on a VERY short leash.

I think Matthews has better leadership skills...if he could step in and play solid, I think the troops would rally around him. I know that is a big if but until he gets a chance you can't be sure. We know it isn't going to happen with Bledsoe.

I think it comes down to would you rather have an unknown commodity or a known below average commodity.

SABURZFAN
09-24-2004, 07:32 AM
Drew Isnt The Answer For Our Prayers... But He Isnt The Cause Of Our Woes!!!

jim kelly would have a hard time with this lousy OL and butter-fingered WR's.hell,joe ferguson's chin would force them to replace the new turf after every game.

Tatonka
09-24-2004, 07:34 AM
jim kelly would have a hard time with this lousy OL and butter-fingered WR's.hell,joe ferguson's chin would force them to replace the new turf after every game.

jim kelly didnt put the ball in the dirt or over his receivers heads all the time either.

R. Rich
09-24-2004, 07:39 AM
Maybe he should've started it with, "Two guys enter a bar at One Bills Drive..."