PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think Losman starts next year?

STAMPY
09-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Not drew bashing as i dont blame him, as we are struggling as a unit. Just wondering if you think he'll be nfl ready

Iehoshua
09-24-2004, 03:49 PM
:pray: Let us hope so...

FTG
09-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Yes, he will be the starter next year

Romes
09-24-2004, 04:22 PM
i think he will be. the offense needs some sort of spark and watching him run that bootleg in the preseason, he could well be it.

ScottLawrence
09-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Depends if the coaches think he is ready or not....I think he will be.

STAMPY
09-24-2004, 04:26 PM
i hate when people compare him to rob j already

ScottLawrence
09-24-2004, 04:29 PM
i hate when people compare him to rob j already

Who said that?

ArcticWildMan
09-24-2004, 04:31 PM
Why did we draft him if we aren't going to use him? If he doesn't start next year it's a waste of a draft pick, IMO.

ScottLawrence
09-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Why did we draft him if we aren't going to use him? If he doesn't start next year it's a waste of a draft pick, IMO.

Who says we aren't going to use him?....The Jets waited two years before starting Chad Pennington and, didn't even plan on him starting in his 3rd year.

Look out how hes turning out.... I think he will be the quarterback next year and, give this team another dimension on offense.

ArcticWildMan
09-24-2004, 04:38 PM
Who says we aren't going to use him?....The Jets waited two years before starting Chad Pennington and, didn't even plan on him starting in his 3rd year.

One slight difference...we don't exactly have a Vinnie as our QB. :;

STAMPY
09-24-2004, 04:46 PM
A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY HE'S LIKE ROB JUST CAUSE HE'S ATHLETIC. dumbasses

STAMPY
09-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Oh yaaaaa vinnie was doing great for jets at time :rollseyes:

TigerJ
09-24-2004, 10:11 PM
If Drew suddenly comes alive, Losman will get another year to apprentice for the job. Based on what I've seen so far, I would guess Losman will be starting.

Tatonka
09-24-2004, 10:19 PM
i dont think there is any doubt he starts next year..

but just out of curiousity.. didnt chad pennington sit for 2 years?

i think that if drew starts next year though.. the bills will have a hell of a time getting tickets sold.

shotgun
09-25-2004, 05:18 AM
i would think bledsoe stay another year but the job up for grabs in training camp witch bledsoe will win and trow losmen in the mix durning the season kinda like what thay are doing in ny with manning and warner ...

kubish

gun

colin
09-25-2004, 09:18 AM
if we get to the playoffs, or just come on real strong late, Losman won't start the first game in 05.

if we get some new O line talent, but we do not finish the year well/ in the playoffs, then drew might get one more chance.

otherwise, losman is the man.

socalfan
09-25-2004, 01:49 PM
Without playing time this year, I wouldn't expect him to be much of an improvement over Drew. I think sitting him a for at least part of next year might be best....but another part of me says throw him in the fire and lets see what he can do and if it takes a couple of years for him to produce then so be it.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2004, 02:00 PM
There is no way Drew is even on the roster next year if TD has even 1 IQ point left in his brain.

But starting? Fans are going to be FUMING after going through another crap year again this year. He spent alot on getting JP, so he has to start him. If he doesn't I'll officially stop watching the Bills until he does. Period. I can't take watching Drew anymore...the rest of this year will already be too much for me to take.

P.S. Was watching a show on how vegas odds makers make their super bowl odds. One of the odd makers said, "Ok....next...what about Buffalo?". The other guy simply shook his and said, "Man, Bledsoe stinks." Pissed me off but that's the reality of the situation.

im4bflo
09-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Oh I hope so, I like what I've seen, and I'm backing him all the way.
JP Losman, McGahee, and Evans should be ready next year.
And the great QB,RB&WR trio you need to win ball games.
GO BILLS!!! :bow:

elltrain22
09-25-2004, 03:43 PM
Yea, I think so. Maybe not for the very first game, but he will be our qb at some point next year, and I cannot wait.

Icer
09-25-2004, 04:04 PM
Yes, he should and will start.

Bledsoe (and the Bills for that matter) unless he has a miraculous turn around wont prove to the team they should stick with him for another year. Not if they arent winning

HenryRules
09-25-2004, 05:46 PM
I don't think Losman will start ... I think that everyone involved thought that when he was drafted, he was more than 1 year away from being a starter and I don't think the injury improves anything.

The reason I say everyone thought he was more than a year away, is that there was no reason to give Bledsoe a 3-year contract otherwise - especially in light of his recent performance.

I'd like him to start because I think QB's learn better in games than on the bench, but I don't think he will.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-25-2004, 07:54 PM
You guys are forgetting that Bledsoe reworked his contract took a paycut in the off-season I think Drew will keep the starting QB job and J.P. will be the our #2 next yr.

ScottLawrence
09-25-2004, 10:06 PM
You guys are forgetting that Bledsoe reworked his contract took a paycut in the off-season I think Drew will keep the starting QB job and J.P. will be the our #2 next yr.

You seem to be blind to the fact that Bledsoe has completly sucked.

lordofgun
09-25-2004, 10:10 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wail:

FTG
09-25-2004, 10:12 PM
Some people are afraid of the unknown. They would rather keep playing a guy we KNOW is crap than going with JP because he "might" not be ready.

SStudawgg
09-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Oh I hope so, I like what I've seen, and I'm backing him all the way.
JP Losman, McGahee, and Evans should be ready next year.
And the great QB,RB&WR trio you need to win ball games.
GO BILLS!!! :bow:

And which one of them does the blocking ????