• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Steelers V Fins Postponed

Sportsline

No reschedule date set yet... stupid hurricanes.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

anything to postpone going 0-3
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Depending on storm track, damage, and needs elsewhere on stadium security, It may be played Monday or Tuesday.

Very interesting for fantasy owners- In my 4 leagues I already had some of the players riding the bench from his game. In another- I just went ahead and replaced Chambers. If the game is rescheduled by 3 PM Sunday- then I'll be able to switch him back in. I picked a 4pm start WR (Curry from Oak)

Comment

• Marino13Phins
        Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
        • Oct 2003

They are going to play at 8:30 on sunday night now.

Comment

• Samphin1
          • Mar 2004

Actually, now word is that they still haven't hammered down a time and date to reschedule. Sucks for me man. I finally broke down and bought Sunday Ticket and haven't been able to use it yet. The first game was pushe dup to Saturday and this one, if taken off of the Sunday game, will end up costing me the chance to catch this one live as well. I feel like I am getting ripped off. This whole damn season is cursed I just know it.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
            Sportsline

No reschedule date set yet... stupid hurricanes.
            Dude I'm 40 minutes north of Miami and so close to these damned hurricanes I'm losing my mind. Well Lets say my wife is making sure I lose it. This is the most BS year ever for Hurricanes. Its screwing verything up for me and my Sunday Football time. I HATE HURRICANES!!!! I LOVE FOOTBALL... I am actully considering moving if this crap continues next year. I have been in South Florida forever and I do not remember this sh** happening like this. Its killing my FOOTBALL RITUAL!!!
            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
              Dude I'm 40 minutes north of Miami and so close to these damned hurricanes I'm losing my mind. Well Lets say my wife is making sure I lose it. This is the most BS year ever for Hurricanes. Its screwing verything up for me and my Sunday Football time. I HATE HURRICANES!!!! I LOVE FOOTBALL... I am actully considering moving if this crap continues next year. I have been in South Florida forever and I do not remember this sh** happening like this. Its killing my FOOTBALL RITUAL!!!
              according to the NWS this may be the start of a 25-50 year pattern of "more normal behavior". Apparently over the past 30 years (while Florida has been bulging do to increases in population and A/C development) there has been a period of below average activity...say hello to a start income tax! And think of me NICELY when it snows this winter.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X