PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs. Raiders game story...

elltrain22
09-25-2004, 01:23 PM
First off, I live in NC, and if I want to catch a Bills game, then I gotta go to a local sports bar and watch the game, since I cannot afford Sunday NFL ticket. ( still in college ) Anywayz, I was sitting in there last week, watching the game, had my #51 TKO jersey on w/ my Bills hat, and all excited. Not only were people laughing at all my excruitiating jestures, ( pulling my hear, punching my seat, yelling at the tv, kicking a chair over, etc ) but then people started to poke fun of our beloved Buffalo Bills. I let em get away w/ their hurtful comments all up until we got penalized on Clements nice punt return. Some duecebagg, was laughing and really antagonizing the hell outta me, finally I got up out of my seat, stood up, walked over there to where he was at and told him to shut da fu## up about my team, and he then told me to go sit down, and quit crying. I wasn't going to fight him or anything, ( unless he would've kept doing it ) but I just couldn't take it anymore. finally, the manager asked me to leave, and so there I went. Beer buzz gone, laughed at and mocked by about 3 of those duecebags, and the worst part, my team got punked by a crappy Raiders team. Bad day to say the least.... Next time, I have to remember to go easy on those pitchers of beer, and to buy NFL sunday ticket so I don't have to beat anyones a## any more.

BAM
09-25-2004, 01:26 PM
I watched the game last week with Pride and a bunch of other people. We got laughed at the whole time by a couple Pats fans, Steelers fans, and some drunk idiot sitting at the bar. We just laughed back at them though, 'cause our table could've easily whipped their arses. :D

elltrain22
09-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Well the real sad part about my story is I was all by myself, b/c my buddies who were supposed to come never did b/c of some drama w/ by boy and his psycho girl.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2004, 01:35 PM
I hear ya ell.... Try to set your sights on '05 and realize this season is down the sh***er. It helps alleviate the pressure. Continue to cheer the Bills as a good fan always does, but try to think about this season as a 32 game season (meaning '05 it will get better). That way you won't get as pissed.

elltrain22
09-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement, but it still hurts... I hate seeing the team I love so much do so bad, but I still do think this season is not a wash, but could very well be if we loose to NE, then loose at NY jets.

im4bflo
09-25-2004, 02:01 PM
:fury: Forget the first two games, our season starts next week.
Division games are what it's all about, if the team isn't fired up enough with all the smack going down lately, then they need help in the locker room.
I'd like to (not)hear anymore talk, or see no more dancing, until we're at least a .500 team.
As far as a$$holes at sports bars, the ignorent and the bandwagoner's are the ones that burn me up, but if you keep frequenting that bar in the future, paybacks are a b**ch, and your time will come.
It's been frustrating to say the least so far, but everything it seems has gone against us so far, but when we start getting some breaks, those close games will go our way, with a few breaks, and at least 3 less bad ref calls, we should be 2-0.
Keep the faith bro, we start over next week,
GO BILLS!!! :bow:

justasportsfan
09-25-2004, 02:08 PM
I'd go back once the bills start winning soon. If they're there tell em' the refs gave them that game. I don't think they'll be good anytime soon.