X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Good news for Travis Brown

The phone call made Travis Brown nervous.
    It came from longtime Northern Arizona head athletic trainer Mike Nesbitt in late July.

"He said, 'T. Brown are you sitting down?'" Brown recalled Nesbitt saying to start the conversation. "I was like, 'Oh, great, who's in the hospital?'"

The former Lumberjacks quarterback, then getting ready for Buffalo Bills training camp, thought Nesbitt was the bearer of bad news. He wasn't.

Nesbitt had the joyful task of calling Brown to let him know he'd be inducted into the NAU Athletics Hall of Fame in the fall on his first ballot.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

good for him
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Sabre Ally
      • Jul 2002

Kewl

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        The phone call made Travis Brown nervous.
        It came from longtime Northern Arizona head athletic trainer Mike Nesbitt in late July.

"He said, 'T. Brown are you sitting down?'" Brown recalled Nesbitt saying to start the conversation. "I was like, 'Oh, great, who's in the hospital?'"

The former Lumberjacks quarterback, then getting ready for Buffalo Bills training camp, thought Nesbitt was the bearer of bad news. He wasn't.

Nesbitt had the joyful task of calling Brown to let him know he'd be inducted into the NAU Athletics Hall of Fame in the fall on his first ballot.
        ...more
        "Um, Mr. Nesbit, is there any financial award connected with this recognition? I seem to find myself between employment at the moment."

Yes, I know that was abit of a cheap shot. No real harm intended though.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
        X