PDA

View Full Version : It's the Bye week

The_Philster
09-26-2004, 09:19 AM
You watching any other games for your football fix?
1pm
I've got Browns-Giants off the Erie CBS station...not sure what Buffalo will be showing as they were planning on running Pittsburgh vs the Fish
FOX has Eagles-Lions followed by Packers-Colts

Probably catch the Browns game before watching the Pack :idunno:

Kinda curious what they'll do for the night game...ESPN is supposed to show Bucs-Raiders which should be a good matchup...but I'd rather see the Fish get squished if it's available :scratch:

The_Philster
09-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Browns-Giants it is...with Bonnie Bernstein on the sidelines :hungry:

Ron Dayne has a calf injury...inactive for the game

Halbert
09-26-2004, 12:05 PM
I'm looking forward to the Bills going undefeated this week.

Armpalm Ali Musch
09-26-2004, 03:27 PM
Bonnie Bernstein has a big nose. Fact

The_Philster
09-26-2004, 05:27 PM
http://www.arches.uga.edu/~chelseat/bonniebernstein.jpghttp://www.arches.uga.edu/~chelseat/melissastark.jpg
She doesn't have a little button nose like Melissa Stark but she's still a hottie :idunno: :hungry:

Jayhawk
09-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Browns-Giants it is...with Bonnie Bernstein on the sidelines :hungry:

Ron Dayne has a calf injury...inactive for the game
I've met her at a game I covered. The camera doesn't do her justice, she's hot as hell in person and insanely small. 5'3, I am 6'5

The_Philster
09-26-2004, 08:18 PM
I've met her at a game I covered. The camera doesn't do her justice, she's hot as hell in person and insanely small. 5'3, I am 6'5
I've seen her from a few yards away and I agree...she's luscious

Jayhawk
09-26-2004, 08:20 PM
she also has a jlo butt too if you look carefully (And I do everytime!)

northernbillfan
09-27-2004, 12:31 AM
I still went to Mo's for breakfast (Game time here is 11AM) watched the first half of a few games.

Came home and did some yard work as the cable was down until about an hour ago. Now I'm gonna watch some highlights.

Dozerdog
09-27-2004, 12:38 AM

March Madness, the night the war started- we were in Memphis. Because of the war casting doubts that the NCAA might postpone the tourney- the Thur/Fri games were not as well attended. We scalped front row seats in the corner. Turns out Bonnie Bernstien sat at the table 5 feet in front of us all night. We got to briefly exchange words- "Good Job- big fans...yadda...yadda"

Even funnier- there was this kid from UNC Charlotte who was a student reporter and had a floor pass. He comes up and asks for an autograph and takes her picture. Like a bunch of morons we are behind Bonnie hamming it up and gettig in the pic. We got the kid's attention and asked him to email the pic to us... turned out he's a Bills fan who posts at TBD.

Of course he screwed us and never sent the pic........big jerk :mad:

OK- so it's not as funny as I thought.

clumping platelets
09-27-2004, 01:55 AM
clump :redlove: Bonnie Bernstein