X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Bills @ Ravens Tailgate Information

This was also posted over at Two Bills Drive.

Okay, here's the deal folks.

DATE, TIME, PLACE

The tailgate will be Sunday, October 24th, 2004 at Sliders Bar and Grille, which is located at 504 Washington Blvd in Baltimore. It's across the street from Oriole Park at Camden Yards and just about a block or so away from M&T Bank Stadium.

The tailgate will begin at 10:00am and will last until about 1:30pm. Those who plan on staying at Sliders to watch the game are more than welcome to stay beyond 1:30pm.

COST

The cost for the buffet will be $10.00 per person.

MENU

Here's the menu (all included in the $10.00 fee):
    Burgers
    Chicken Tenders
    Chili
    Potato salad
    Cheese and vegetable platter
    Chips
    Pretzels
    Sodas
    and, oh yeah...
    WINGS!!

DRINK SPECIALS

In addition, there will be drink specials (not included with the $10.00 fee):
    2 for 1 beers (Yuengling and Miller Lite)
    2 for 1 rail drinks (rum, gin, and vodka, which should make my wife very happy!)

I've been told that Miller Lite will also be doing a giveaway from the tailgate (keychains, T shirts, etc.). We have decided not to have a live band there, but there may be an individual performer for the outside like last year.

Hope to see you all on October 24th at Sliders!

Photos From Last Year's Preseason Game Tailgate

Snapfish email address: RRich@GoBills.net
    Password (all CAPS): BUFPIX87
    Last edited by R. Rich; 10-20-2004, 10:59 PM.
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I am in!!!

Comment

• Valerie
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

Cool. I think I'm in too.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
        This was also posted over at Two Bills Drive.

Hope to see you all on October 24th at Sliders!

[PayPal email information: RRich@GoBills.net]
        Do the people from TwoBillsDrive have to come?

Right now I go to new location Thursday and probably fly to Denver next week. I am TRYING to convince them to fly me back before I go to California but they have not said "yes" yet (they haven't said no yet either). Since training starts Monday after opener that would mean flying in and out cross-country but I am *TRYING*.

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I'm down.

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

The Darth looks forward to it!

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Sweet man! Can you talk in the third person at the tailgate too?

Comment

• Iehoshua
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                Sweet man! Can you talk in the third person at the tailgate too?

That may be pushing it. I'd come across prematurely

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                  Do the people from TwoBillsDrive have to come?

Right now I go to new location Thursday and probably fly to Denver next week. I am TRYING to convince them to fly me back before I go to California but they have not said "yes" yet (they haven't said no yet either). Since training starts Monday after opener that would mean flying in and out cross-country but I am *TRYING*.
                  Only the good ones from TBD will be there.....................we hope.

I got your PM. That's great if you are able to make it there. Tell Cecilia I said you're going and that's final!

Comment

• G. Host
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2002

Looks like going is a possibility. I fly to Denver to work next week but my boss seems to think it is OK for me to come home before I fly to Long Beach for training from October 25 thru December 17. I am no longer going to be in 'holding cell' I am and able to do some real work but it will mean very little Zone time during the day.

So light rail runs from stadium to BWI right? How long will it take? How busy will it be after a blowout of the Ravens? Is it too much to expect to be able to carry bags needed four weeks away from Sliders to station and fly after drinking a lot of Guiness?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                      Looks like going is a possibility. I fly to Denver to work next week but my boss seems to think it is OK for me to come home before I fly to Long Beach for training from October 25 thru December 17. I am no longer going to be in 'holding cell' I am and able to do some real work but it will mean very little Zone time during the day.

So light rail runs from stadium to BWI right? How long will it take? How busy will it be after a blowout of the Ravens? Is it too much to expect to be able to carry bags needed four weeks away from Sliders to station and fly after drinking a lot of Guiness?
                      Wouldn't the station have lockers that you could store your bags in until you leave?

Comment

• G. Host
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2002

No idea. I am hoping*IF* I fly in Sunday morning for tailgate I can check my bags in for evening fligh, get my bordering pass and then go to tailgate before going back to airport for flight out. But I am not sure I am flying in (I may not go to Buffalo Saturday) and with new regulations I do not know if I can check bags in Sunday morning for PM flight.

Comment

• Voltron
                          • Jul 2002

I was supposed to go down with Mikey, Helmet and Phil but for monetary reasons I just can't do it. Sorry guys
                          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                          - Mark Twain

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

I'm still keeping an eye on eBay for tix..they've started to come down but can only get them in 2s
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• R. Rich
                              • Apr 2003

There's been a lot of people saying they may just come up for the tailgate and watch the game at Sliders. That's always an option for some. Even though I live here, I'll still get tickets and go to the game. I can see where people coming from far away probably would want to go also, but there will be a few who live a short or fairly reasonable drive away who won't mind watching the game on TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X