X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Losman on track to return in 5 weeks

Great news! The sooner the better, just in case, ahem, Drew gets hurt or something. Yeah...
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

He'd get re-injured behind this OL.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Iehoshua
      • Jan 2003

He played behind a poor O-line in college, not saying it compares to the NFL by any means, just that I believe he'd be more accustomed to it than..... Bledsoe.

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

Yes Tulane did have a very crappy line, and he did make the most of it, but I still do not want to see our future qb out there when and if our season is down the drain. Let Drew be the sacrifical lamb. I agree to a certain extent w/ Crisis b/c our o-line does make it that much more succeptable to injury, and we just can't have that
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
          http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d.../APS/409270978

Great news! The sooner the better, just in case, ahem, Drew gets hurt or something. Yeah...
          Best news I've heard all season. Get him in there and start preparing for next year. This season is going nowhere, which is pretty much what I expected.

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
            He played behind a poor O-line in college, not saying it compares to the NFL by any means, just that I believe he'd be more accustomed to it than..... Bledsoe.

I don't think Losman had Ray Lewis chasing him around at Tulane. If you guys really do think the season is a waste, then why risk him further injury? He could wind up Like Rex Grossman.

Comment

• Dr. Optimist, SB
              Veteran Zoner
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
              Best news I've heard all season. Get him in there and start preparing for next year. This season is going nowhere, which is pretty much what I expected.
              You are so smart.

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

Leave Wys alone

BTW...

14-2

Comment

• Dr. Optimist, SB
                  Veteran Zoner
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BAM
                  Leave Wys alone

BTW...

14-2
                  LOL

Love the 14-2 optimism BAM

I look at the Eagles of last year for hope. They looked terrible in their first two games last year and went on to the championship game. If we can beat NE at home which I believe is very possible we will become confident and can use that as a turnaround game. I think it is very possible to run all over them.

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

I am of the school that the more reps you get, the sooner you can efficiently, and hopefully effectively run an offense. Losman is much better suited to life behind our heinous line! You can't worry about injuries, there is no way to predict when it will happen. That being said, he has to be 100% physically before touching the field.

Bledsoe has had his day (sort of), when you can't throw a ball into the flat at a guys numbers you shouldn't be playing.

Comment

• FTG
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
                      Let Drew be the sacrifical lamb.
                      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                        I am of the school that the more reps you get, the sooner you can efficiently, and hopefully effectively run an offense. Losman is much better suited to life behind our heinous line! You can't worry about injuries, there is no way to predict when it will happen. That being said, he has to be 100% physically before touching the field.

Bledsoe has had his day (sort of), when you can't throw a ball into the flat at a guys numbers you shouldn't be playing.

I was hoping for a Chad Pennington - style learning experience from Losman.

He's cocky- so I hope he can shed the mistakes he will make without having them bother him too much.

Comment

• HAMMER
                          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          I was hoping for a Chad Pennington - style learning experience from Losman.

He's cocky- so I hope he can shed the mistakes he will make without having them bother him too much.
                          I was hoping for the same but Drew is far worse than Vinny was. Losman is fiery, I hope he has "that" intangible, the will to win AND get it done. His physical talents are impressive.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by HAMMER

Comment

Working...
                            X