PDA

View Full Version : Losman on track to return in 5 weeks

Iehoshua
09-27-2004, 06:41 PM
http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040927/APS/409270978

Great news! The sooner the better, just in case, ahem, Drew gets hurt or something. Yeah...

Crisis
09-27-2004, 06:46 PM
He'd get re-injured behind this OL.

Iehoshua
09-27-2004, 06:48 PM
He played behind a poor O-line in college, not saying it compares to the NFL by any means, just that I believe he'd be more accustomed to it than..... Bledsoe.

elltrain22
09-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Yes Tulane did have a very crappy line, and he did make the most of it, but I still do not want to see our future qb out there when and if our season is down the drain. Let Drew be the sacrifical lamb. I agree to a certain extent w/ Crisis b/c our o-line does make it that much more succeptable to injury, and we just can't have that

Mr. Cynical
09-27-2004, 07:38 PM
http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040927/APS/409270978

Great news! The sooner the better, just in case, ahem, Drew gets hurt or something. Yeah...
Best news I've heard all season. Get him in there and start preparing for next year. This season is going nowhere, which is pretty much what I expected.

Dozerdog
09-27-2004, 07:49 PM
He played behind a poor O-line in college, not saying it compares to the NFL by any means, just that I believe he'd be more accustomed to it than..... Bledsoe.

I don't think Losman had Ray Lewis chasing him around at Tulane. If you guys really do think the season is a waste, then why risk him further injury? He could wind up Like Rex Grossman.

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-27-2004, 08:05 PM
Best news I've heard all season. Get him in there and start preparing for next year. This season is going nowhere, which is pretty much what I expected.
You are so smart.

BAM
09-27-2004, 08:06 PM
Leave Wys alone :mad:

:snicker:

BTW...

14-2

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Leave Wys alone :mad:

:snicker:

BTW...

14-2
LOL

Love the 14-2 optimism BAM

I look at the Eagles of last year for hope. They looked terrible in their first two games last year and went on to the championship game. If we can beat NE at home which I believe is very possible we will become confident and can use that as a turnaround game. I think it is very possible to run all over them.

HAMMER
09-27-2004, 08:32 PM
I am of the school that the more reps you get, the sooner you can efficiently, and hopefully effectively run an offense. Losman is much better suited to life behind our heinous line! You can't worry about injuries, there is no way to predict when it will happen. That being said, he has to be 100% physically before touching the field.

Bledsoe has had his day (sort of), when you can't throw a ball into the flat at a guys numbers you shouldn't be playing.

FTG
09-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Let Drew be the sacrifical lamb.

:rofl:

Dozerdog
09-27-2004, 08:53 PM
I am of the school that the more reps you get, the sooner you can efficiently, and hopefully effectively run an offense. Losman is much better suited to life behind our heinous line! You can't worry about injuries, there is no way to predict when it will happen. That being said, he has to be 100% physically before touching the field.

Bledsoe has had his day (sort of), when you can't throw a ball into the flat at a guys numbers you shouldn't be playing.

I was hoping for a Chad Pennington - style learning experience from Losman.

He's cocky- so I hope he can shed the mistakes he will make without having them bother him too much.

HAMMER
09-27-2004, 09:16 PM
I was hoping for a Chad Pennington - style learning experience from Losman.

He's cocky- so I hope he can shed the mistakes he will make without having them bother him too much.

I was hoping for the same but Drew is far worse than Vinny was. Losman is fiery, I hope he has "that" intangible, the will to win AND get it done. His physical talents are impressive.

Mr. Cynical
09-27-2004, 09:36 PM

:bf1: