Dolphins RB Gordon injures shoulder- done for year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsRockSOMUCH
    Exhausted of Losing
    • Mar 2004

Dolphins RB Gordon injures shoulder- done for year?

Dolphins RB Gordon injures shoulder; done for year?
    Sept. 27, 2004
    SportsLine.com wire reports
    DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins running back Lamar Gordon is unlikely to play Sunday against the New York Jets because of a shoulder injury, compounding the team's offensive woes.
    The Sun-Sentinel of South Florida reported Monday that Gordon's injury will keep the back out for the season.
    The injury forced the Dolphins to turn to their fourth running back since Ricky Williams retired in July. Leonard Henry, a third-year pro who made his NFL debut in Sunday night's 13-3 loss to Pittsburgh, carried 21 times for 41 yards and may start against the Jets.
    Gordon hurt his left shoulder in the first quarter. The Dolphins didn't specify the nature of the injury, and Wannstedt said Gordon was undergoing tests Monday.
    More...
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Sun Sentinel says he is done.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

It has gone from bad to pathetic in south Florida.

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Isn't Sammy Morris given a shot? Or was he injured?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Sammy and Travis Minor are both injured. That leaves Leonard Henry, unless they're dumb enough to throw away another draft pick for KC's Larry Johnson.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

And BTW:

Dolphins

Comment

• Samphin1
              • Mar 2004

We really have had the worst offseason/preseason/begining of a season ever in any sport. Think about this, our top 5 running backs are out. Ricky, Konrad, Minor, Morris, Gordon. Now, I like Henry a lot and while his average doesn't show it, he proved he can play in this league against the Steelers. At one point he took the handoff and had 4 defenders on top of ihm, he was able to break free with some nifty moves and fight to get it back to the line of scrimmage. He turned a 6 yard loss into a no gain. It was impressive.

Morris and Minor should be back soon as well and Hopefully Konrad can come back from whatever the hell is bothering him this week. Man, if we had a semblence of an O-line, we would be 3-0 this year. We are wasting our best defensive team yet.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                And BTW:

Dolphins

that gets a pos rep.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Samphin1
                  We really have had the worst offseason/preseason/begining of a season ever in any sport. Think about this, our top 5 running backs are out. Ricky, Konrad, Minor, Morris, Gordon. Now, I like Henry a lot and while his average doesn't show it, he proved he can play in this league against the Steelers. At one point he took the handoff and had 4 defenders on top of ihm, he was able to break free with some nifty moves and fight to get it back to the line of scrimmage. He turned a 6 yard loss into a no gain. It was impressive.

Morris and Minor should be back soon as well and Hopefully Konrad can come back from whatever the hell is bothering him this week. Man, if we had a semblence of an O-line, we would be 3-0 this year. We are wasting our best defensive team yet.
                  please stop...semblence of an o-line...Tenn had your balls 17-0 and let you score...Pitts was just as sloppy or should have kicked you into next week...If not for your Defense and Cinci's stage fright at home you would have been creamed...

knowing the Bills could go 2-14 is tempered by the fact that the 'Fins could go 0-16.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

he may be the back you need to help other areas on your team for next year.this guy is dirt cheap cap-wise.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

He turned a 6 yard loss into a no gain. It was impressive.
                      No gain? That is impressive.

Comment

• danny4804
                        AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                        • Dec 2003

Hey sam, you feel the quake?

Comment

• Samphin1
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by danny4804
                          Hey sam, you feel the quake?
                          No but I never feel them. I am at my home office today my girlfriend called me up saying she felt an earthquake. i guess it was pretty big at 6.0. I never felt it In my defense it was located in central California and I am in Northern Cal. The only earthquake I have ever felt was the huge one that hit here about 16 years ago. I remember driving with my mother and all of a sudden we were in a ditch. I didn't know what the heck had happened. Then all hell broke loose... Since then I have never felt one again...

Comment

• Samphin1
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            please stop...semblence of an o-line...Tenn had your balls 17-0 and let you score...Pitts was just as sloppy or should have kicked you into next week...If not for your Defense and Cinci's stage fright at home you would have been creamed...

knowing the Bills could go 2-14 is tempered by the fact that the 'Fins could go 0-16.

Do you not understand? If we HAD AN OLINE that was worth anything other than poo, we would be 3-0. Our defense has given up TWO touchdowns this season. A.J. Feeley has given up just as many TD's as our defense to opposing teams. Titans, Steelers and Bengals were all beatable teams. Our Defense had our way with all of them (a few hiccups in the opening game, but a lot less than your "vaunted" defense in week 1). Feeley has had to rush all of his throws because our O-line are a bunch of matadors. Rushed throws causes interceptions and mis passes. Also, no running game to speak of due to lack of holes opening.

So yes, I will repeat it. Had Miami had some type of O-line this year, we would be undefeated. As it stands, the O-line is making the rest of the players on offense look worse than they really are and the O is stinking up the joint. No excuses from me. The O sucks right now.

BTW, we just guarenteed ourselves at least two wins. Fiedler has been re-named the starter. That means come our game, we will be feasting on Buffalo burgers.

Comment

• Charlieguide
                              Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                              • Feb 2004

The only consolation the fins have is that next year, they'll have probably the best trio of WR's in the league with Chambers, Boston (assuming he recovers well), and Booker. Too bad they don't have any RB, QB, or OL, or enough draft picks to shore up those positions.
                              The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

Working...
                              X