PDA

View Full Version : My two Fantasy Football teams are a combined...

Patrick76777
09-28-2004, 08:17 AM
.....6-0! Both teams are in first place.

In my money league, my team is averaging 103 points a week and winning by an average of 27 points a week. Not only am I in first place but I’ve also scored the most points.

In the BFZ#3 league, it’s a little tighter I am in first but I’m 4th in total points scored and the games have been a little tighter. Playoffs shouldn’t be a problem.

Valerie
09-28-2004, 09:09 AM
Congratulations, Patrick!!! :up:

I'm only in one FF league and my team, the Femme Fatales, are 3-0!!! :clap: :curtsey: I'm in fourth place as far as points, but all in all, I'm VERY happy!!!

I just wish someone could explain what waivers mean and tell me if I'm allowed to pick up new players and if I do, does that mean I have to get rid of a player? I'm still new at this.

L.A. Playa
09-28-2004, 09:16 AM
If you go to the players screen you will see all the available players on "waivers". All you have to do is add the player that you want then it will direct you to drop a player from your team. If you need anymorehelp just let me know.

Sabre Ally
09-28-2004, 09:17 AM
WTG, Pat!

My pay league team is the only one in the league that is still undefeated. I won by 2 points this week, with most of my team (Pennington, Cumart, Santana Moss, Kasay, NE D) on a bye and my crappy backups (Garcia, Porter, Dawson, Denver) in the lineup.

Ebenezer
09-28-2004, 09:37 AM
WTG, Pat!

My pay league team is the only one in the league that is still undefeated. I won by 2 points this week, with most of my team (Pennington, Cumart, Santana Moss, Kasay, NE D) on a bye and my crappy backups (Garcia, Porter, Dawson, Denver) in the lineup.
I told those guys that you could play!!

Sabre Ally
09-28-2004, 09:57 AM
I told those guys that you could play!!

A little luck goes a long way. I would have won by 12 if I had played Onterrio instead of Porter...and who knew Griffen would have such a sucky day for the other team? :idunno:

Ebenezer
09-28-2004, 11:14 AM
A little luck goes a long way. I would have won by 12 if I had played Onterrio instead of Porter...and who knew Griffen would have such a sucky day for the other team? :idunno:
I put up 96 without any running back...still lost but made it interesting...