X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

"Patriot Reign" LockerRm. Material

Reported on Bills Sports Report by Josh Mora, Coach MM has made his players aware of the Statements made in the Book by Belicheck about the Bills Players, and the team as a whole, making it a great source of Lockerrm. TRASHTALK Material.

Players were called Selfish, such as LAWYER MILLOY, and Nate Clements was described as being Overrated and BEATABLE. Also the Pats Coach commented on the Bills O-LINE last year questioning their ability as a unit to be effective.

BB even commented on the Publication trying to downplay the Books content saying that it was 2 years of football being put into Book form and condensed into a couple hundred pages. Claims that the comments were taken out of context.

Bills Players tried to downplay the Book situation but the Head coach made them aware of the Degrading comments.

These statements will make for excellent Lockerroom materiel and will be used by the Bills to inspire them and raise their level of play.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Dr. Optimist, SB
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by juice
    Reported on Bills Sports Report by Josh Mora, Coach MM has made his players aware of the Statements made in the Book by Belicheck about the Bills Players, and the team as a whole, making it a great source of Lockerrm. TRASHTALK Material.

Players were called Selfish, such as LAWYER MILLOY, and Nate Clements was described as being Overrated and BEATABLE. Also the Pats Coach commented on the Bills O-LINE last year questioning their ability as a unit to be effective.

BB even commented on the Publication trying to downplay the Books content saying that it was 2 years of football being put into Book form and condensed into a couple hundred pages. Claims that the comments were taken out of context.

Bills Players tried to downplay the Book situation but the Head coach made them aware of the Degrading comments.

These statements will make for excellent Lockerroom materiel and will be used by the Bills to inspire them and raise their level of play.
    I cant freakin wait till Sunday and I wish I was going to be there again like last year to watch 31-0!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Good, I hope Clements learned how to knock the ball down when BB challenges him.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• tampabay25690
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by juice

Well this might help but I don't think this team will need any material to inspire them......If this team comes out and plays like we all know they can, the Bills will win in BUFFALO!!!!!!!! It will be nice, and I think the stadium will be rocking on Sun. I just hope when we come on this site on SUN, it won't all be negative........
        LETS GO BILLS!!!!
        GO Gators!!!!!!
        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Even I get the game on TV this Sunday.

Comment

• FlyingElvis
            • Aug 2004

Mularkey would be stupid if he didn't use this material as a motivational tool. The Bills used emotion very effectively last year in that 31-0 romp. I expect them to be equally emotional Sunday.

The difference this year is that the Patriots are much more likely to be ready than they were last year. It should be an interesting game. I can see the Pats struggling against the Bills defense, but I can't see how the Bills offense can be effective against the Pats D.

Is Mularkey ready to match wits against the best? Should be interesting and likely low scoring. Maybe something like 17-16.

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

20-13 Bills

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                Even I get the game on TV this Sunday.
                It's the national game. Jim Nantz will handle the play-by-play duties and Phil Simms will provide analysis. Bonnie Bernstein will provide reports from the sidelines.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                  20-13 Bills

the colts beat themselves and the cards should've been blown out.

We will overcome.
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FlyingElvis
                    Is Mularkey ready to match wits against the best? Should be interesting and likely low scoring. Maybe something like 17-16.
                    WOW, you actually think the Bills will put up 16 or 17 points?

Comment

• FlyingElvis
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                      WOW, you actually think the Bills will put up 16 or 17 points?
                      I'm thinking we will see the Bills best this Sunday. If they can't bring their A game against the Pats at home, you guys are in big trouble. I just expect them to break out a little. Not sure it will be enough against a Belichick team preparing for 2 weeks. But if Bledsoe has anything left, he better lay it on the field this week.

Comment

• bledslow
                        • May 2004

actually the pats almost beat themselves,the colts did not beat anything-pats gave 2 free turnovers,grahm admittimg to running the wrong route on the gift int and branches horrible attempt on a punt catch/fumble--- pats caused the turnovers they got.

and the cardinals never had a shot in the pats game,they could barely move the ball. there one td thety got was after great field position after the dillon fumble.

bills will be very pumped up on sunday-THIS IS THE BILLS SUPERBOWL-. they better hope they can beat the pats on sunday-because they certainly are not doing it in foxboro on primetime tv later on in the year

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bledslow
                          bills will be very pumped up on sunday-THIS IS THE BILLS SUPERBOWL-.
                          TOm is that you?
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• Dr. Optimist, SB
                            Veteran Zoner
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bledslow
                            bills will be very pumped up on sunday-THIS IS THE BILLS SUPERBOWL-. they better hope they can beat the pats on sunday-because they certainly are not doing it in foxboro on primetime tv later on in the year
                            thats right, get those exuses planted on the boards early.

Comment

• GreenMachine
                              • Sep 2004

This is the Pats first big test against a team with a good defense. I think the Bills can pull this off and go away with a victory. The Pats run d is awful. Keep feeding the ball to Henry and keep Brady off the field. Bills 17 - Pats 14

Comment

Working...
                              X