09-28-2004, 02:02 PM
Anyone find this ironic?

THATHURMANATOR
09-28-2004, 02:25 PM
not really

Michael82
09-28-2004, 02:31 PM
Anyone find this ironic?
He still is 5 weeks away from practicing and about 6-8 weeks away from getting the #2 job. He won't see the field until at least week 12, or 13 IMO....unless we are out of the playoffs before then. :nervous: :mad:

Billsouth
09-28-2004, 03:31 PM
no

DraftBoy
09-28-2004, 05:12 PM
Ive heard he has taken the injury time to learn the playbook backwards and forwards and has been in the film room like everyday for hours....sorry no link just got it from a fellow bills fan via aim.

Ebenezer
09-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Anyone find this ironic?
No! The original report was 8-12 weeks...he was injured before the Indi game. That's 2 preseason games, 2 regular season games and a bye week...at the least he has been out 4 weeks...he is still 5 weeks away...that's 9...I don't understand the "waaay ahead of schedule" comment.

The Natrix
09-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Anyone find this ironic?

:scratch: what?

TigerJ
09-28-2004, 06:49 PM
No! The original report was 8-12 weeks...he was injured before the Indi game. That's 2 preseason games, 2 regular season games and a bye week...at the least he has been out 4 weeks...he is still 5 weeks away...that's 9...I don't understand the "waaay ahead of schedule" comment.

My view exactly. If you do the math Losmans recovery looks right on the money, in the middle of the 8-12 week original projection.

Despite the teams slow start, I still think the only issue in Losmans recuperation is not his availability to play, but his opportunity to practice so that next season he is more equipped to play, if necessary then. If he is indeed taking the time to learn the playbook so he knows it cold, so much the better. It minimizes the damage done by the injury to his learning curve.

HenryRules
09-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Even if he is way ahead of schedule, where's the irony?

Or is this alanis morisette irony?

ScottLawrence
09-28-2004, 07:25 PM
I thought I heard Jeff Morrison on Simoncast say he could practice as early as late next week.

G. Host
09-28-2004, 07:29 PM

Do not forget time between preseason season and regular season which is effectively an additional bye wwek. But let those Cynical users say it is some sort of "plot" if it gives them jollies.

Armpalm Ali Musch
09-28-2004, 07:31 PM
Ive heard he has taken the injury time to learn the playbook backwards and forwards and has been in the film room like everyday for hours....sorry no link just got it from a fellow bills fan via aim.
That is pretty much common sense. Of course he would study the playbook!

JP Losman is the future and I like his character a whole lot. He seems to have a good drive and he looked sharp. I hope he heels up 100% before he comes back. He might play this year... but only if we are up alot later in the season or we or out the playoff race.