• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Tsk, Tsk Peerless.

From Yahoo.....

Sep 28 With only eight receptions for 96 yards on the season, Price seems a little frustrated in the Falcons' new offense, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

"Didn't nobody cover me all day," said Price referring to the Falcons' outing last Sunday, "I'm tired of people believing and thinking that [defenders have been covering him]. They didn't show us anything different than what we studied. We just didn't execute." Atlanta's wideouts have caught 14 passes through three games so his disgruntlement is understandable. With the lack of throws targeting wide receivers in this offense fantasy owners should be weary starting Price right now.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Atlanta's offense has not been good looking, Redeye and I should know, we get every game and last week was just plain bad.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      Atlanta's offense has not been good looking, Redeye and I should know, we get every game and last week was just plain bad.
      Sad thing is, if the Falcons get past the wounded Panthers on Sunday, they could very easily go 6-0 facing Detroit and San Diego in weeks 5 & 6.

Comment

Working...
      X