PDA

View Full Version : Just bought Madden 2005 but I need some Help.

ryven
09-28-2004, 08:13 PM
I am trying to change the controls on the game pad but can not figure it out please help?

:feedback:

mypoorfriendme
09-28-2004, 08:45 PM
there are minimal changes you can make on the control...i beleive you can only change from setting one to setting two; you just have to get used to L2 being tuck. its kinda nice though once you get used to it bc pumping and throwing it away are a whole lot easier

ryven
09-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Im sorry I forgot to tell you I have a XBOX.

Hemlepp53
09-28-2004, 10:22 PM
what do you guys think of X box compared to PSII.. Im a massive PS II Fan and my son whos (9) wants a X Box...

Iehoshua
09-28-2004, 10:53 PM
Xbox is more powerful, easier access to the harddrive (unless someone here knows how to save PS2 games directly to its HDD without transferring from a memory card). Xbox also now supports all online gaming. Xbox's popularity is also increasing, so I doubt it is going to die anytime soon.

Drawbacks are some exclusives to PS2, but not all that many any more (on the flip side, Xbox has some exclusives of its own, ahem Halo 2). You have to subscribe to play online, Xbox Live.

If I had to choose between the two (since I currently own both) I would go with Xbox, without a blink. :up:

PUCKER
09-28-2004, 10:54 PM
I have PS2 and have the game and love it! Ive got about 6 games to go and hopefully on my way to the Superbowl! *LOL*!

tampabay25690
09-28-2004, 11:19 PM
what do you guys think of X box compared to PSII.. Im a massive PS II Fan and my son whos (9) wants a X Box...

I like PS2 better!!

Mr. Cynical
09-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Xbox is more powerful, easier access to the harddrive (unless someone here knows how to save PS2 games directly to its HDD without transferring from a memory card). Xbox also now supports all online gaming. Xbox's popularity is also increasing, so I doubt it is going to die anytime soon.

Drawbacks are some exclusives to PS2, but not all that many any more (on the flip side, Xbox has some exclusives of its own, ahem Halo 2). You have to subscribe to play online, Xbox Live.

If I had to choose between the two (since I currently own both) I would go with Xbox, without a blink. :up:
I was just about to say the same thing but you saved me the typing. :;

Xbox > PS2

....although if you want the total equation: PC > Xbox > PS2 :D

ryven
09-29-2004, 06:57 AM
Is there any place I can go to get my question answered other than the tech support from EA? Didn't there use to be a Madden fan site?

Iehoshua
09-29-2004, 12:06 PM
Is there any place I can go to get my question answered other than the tech support from EA? Didn't there use to be a Madden fan site?

I thought there was a place in the options menu where you could change the controls...

BillsRockSOMUCH
09-29-2004, 12:09 PM
I have Madden 2005 on XBOX. I don't think you can actually change the controls, I tried to but I couldn't. I have no idea why, they should let you but I don't think you can for some reason. I just learned the controls.
By the way I like XBOX more than PS2, but at the time that I bought the XBOX I only bought it cause it was cheaper than PS2.