PDA

View Full Version : Bills Bust NE's Bubble

Turf
09-28-2004, 10:37 PM
Here's my prediction for next Sunday. Not drug induced, though sometimes I wish I could blame it on that.
Travis Henry, the invisible man who has shown very little and no jump like the rest of the offense, will have a break out day. 115 yrds. 2 TD's.
Bills 27-17.
Schoebel will finally get a sack.
And... here we go.... a special teams TD.
Can you feel it?
It's even up time.

Hemlepp53
09-28-2004, 10:56 PM
Here's my prediction for next Sunday. Not drug induced, though sometimes I wish I could blame it on that.
Travis Henry, the invisible man who has shown very little and no jump like the rest of the offense, will have a break out day. 115 yrds. 2 TD's.
Bills 27-17.
Can you feel it?
It's even up time.

:dance:

Love It.. Good Stuff... LETS GO BUFFALO LETS GO

:clap:

gimpy
09-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Can you feel it?
It's even up time.
Its time.

Bills win 34-10

Henry- 160yds 3tds

SStudawgg
09-29-2004, 05:16 AM
And now for something truly different

Bills 13
NE 10

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-29-2004, 07:34 AM
And now for something truly different

Bills 13
NE 10

I think this score is a little more realistic.

BillsFanCupp38
09-29-2004, 08:05 AM
I must say i am enjoying all of your guys looking up... I also believe the bills win sunday, but i think it will mean more if we beat new england by 7 points or less because everybody remembers are 31-0 debacling we put on them last year and what happend after that... plus new england doesnt loose when the game comes down to the wire so i think if we can beat them when it comes down to the wire it will say a lot about are team.

ryjam282
09-29-2004, 08:37 AM
I must say i am enjoying all of your guys looking up... I also believe the bills win sunday, but i think it will mean more if we beat new england by 7 points or less because everybody remembers are 31-0 debacling we put on them last year and what happend after that... plus new england doesnt loose when the game comes down to the wire so i think if we can beat them when it comes down to the wire it will say a lot about are team.

I agree 100%. This is just what this team needs. A shot in the arm like this could really work wonders going into the tough part of our schedule. If we win this game,the momentum could bring us through the next 3 games and be 3-0 in the division...Let's all pray. :pray:

Drewpac
09-29-2004, 09:13 AM
Pats 16
Bills 3

Afterwards, the whole stadium will storm the field and lynch the offense.

Voltron
09-29-2004, 09:49 AM
Its time.

Bills win 34-10

Henry- 160yds 3tds
:roflmao:

Have you been watching this O-line? They can't run block, they can't pass block and our so called star running back has a less than 3.5 yards a carry average. So what makes you think he can score 3 TDs again?? :shakeno:

ShadowHawk7
09-29-2004, 09:53 AM
I think the Bills can definitley pull this one off. The Bills Defense is capable, without huge mistakes, of holding the Pats to 17-20 points, which means the O will have to put up at least that number. My guess: Pats 17, BILLS 20.

Drive 4 Five
09-29-2004, 01:26 PM
I think the Bills can definitley pull this one off. The Bills Defense is capable, without huge mistakes, of holding the Pats to 17-20 points, which means the O will have to put up at least that number. My guess: Pats 17, BILLS 20.

Bro you have always been one of my favorite posters, but you're talking about the same "vaunted" defense that got shredded by the Pats to close last year. You think anything has changed? It is all about coaching my friend and Gray is no match for Belichick and Co. Are you fans down in Orchard Park, NY going to hold a candlelight vigil afterwards? We are likely going to get our heads smashed in. Pats 34-7 Sorry guys...

devour
09-29-2004, 01:30 PM
hate to dampen your enthusiasms, but here is a more realistic score:

Pats 27
Bills 3

Trust me, I used to live in Buffalo, and want the Bills to be successful. Just that it won't happen until AB (after bledsoe). Good luck this Sunday

BUFFALONRTH76
09-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Yeah I hope it's a real close game, and the Bills grit it out! I'm not predicting a score, but I predict a hard fought close victory to truly expose the Bills real character!!

:gobills:

Turf
10-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Bills 27-17.
Can you feel it?
It's even up time.

Well I was close.........