Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BUFFALONRTH76
    • Aug 2004

Heard a fan say, "One positive, at least we have a NFL Franchise in Buffalo!"

I agree with the gentleman I heard say this.... We still have 14 games to look forward to, and Im not selling them short yet! I hope they turn it around! But he's right about having a franchise!

• Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

True, and hopefully they will stay in Buffalo forever. I don't want to have to to through another franchise moving like the Browns did when I was a Browns fan about 10 years ago.

Comment

• BUFFALONRTH76
      • Aug 2004

I don't ever want them to leave Buffalo!! I couldn't imagine not having the Bills here in my backyard, and being able to support them like my home team ( I live in Ontario) I grew up watching the Bils, Jim Kelly was the reason I started to play! Bills 4 Life!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

The Bills must NEVER leave Buffalo. Period.

Comment

• BUFFALONRTH76
          • Aug 2004

I agree!! That would be off the chart.... I probablly couldnt deal with that!!

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Y IS ANY1 DOUBTING ABOUT THERE STABILITY...
            THERE'S NO N.F.L. IF THERE'S NO ....
            BUFFALO BILLS

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• GreenMachine
              • Sep 2004

The Bills will never leave Buffalo. It is like saying the Packers will leave Green Bay. To those cities their NFL teams are their identities. I was born and raised in Albany( now in Orlando) and I was so envious of the Bills even being in the SuperBowl instead of my beloved Jets. The Bills fans are in the top 5 of all diehard NFL fans!! Buffalo is the BILLS!!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Just Trippin' I'm origonally from NYC and Bills fans are few and far between.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Icer
                  • Aug 2004

I cant imagine them ever moving, but then again most Browns fans probably thought the same 10 years ago.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Jets need to get back to NY and stop being Jersey/B. Hopefully that West Side Stadium gets built.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Icer
                      I cant imagine them ever moving, but then again most Browns fans probably thought the same 10 years ago.

all that it takes is ONE lousy owner.buffalo hockey had a lousy owner and nearly lost the NHL.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                      X