PDA

View Full Version : Zone original: If you were Ralph

northernbillfan
09-30-2004, 05:05 AM
Thanks to Mr Cynical for posing the great question of what you would if you were Ralphs shoes.

Ralph Wilson calls you and tells you that as of 3PM EST today you are representing him as the owner from this day forward and can do anything you want. His only request is that you turn the team around ASAP. What are the first 5 things you do?

95% of the posters at the Bills Fan Zone agree that Tom Donahoe is a problem and needs to be reevaluated, or let go all together. The emotions are mixed around Drew Bledsoe as some suggest dumping him, while others are willing to give him time, albeit not much more than three or four games. With the exception of one or two, most would try to keep the Bills in Buffalo where they belong...

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/09/29/in_ralphs_shoes.php)

Tatonka
09-30-2004, 07:17 AM
one of those posts.. says.. "move marcus jones to right tackle".. i think you mean marcus price.

Earthquake Enyart
09-30-2004, 07:46 AM
I can't believe I didn't make the cut. :mad:

Michael82
09-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks to Mr Cynical for posing the great question of what you would if you were Ralphs shoes.

Ralph Wilson calls you and tells you that as of 3PM EST today you are representing him as the owner from this day forward and can do anything you want. His only request is that you turn the team around ASAP. What are the first 5 things you do?

95% of the posters at the Bills Fan Zone agree that Tom Donahoe is a problem and needs to be reevaluated, or let go all together. The emotions are mixed around Drew Bledsoe as some suggest dumping him, while others are willing to give him time, albeit not much more than three or four games. With the exception of one or two, most would try to keep the Bills in Buffalo where they belong...

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/09/29/in_ralphs_shoes.php)
95%? I disagree.

chernobylwraiths
09-30-2004, 12:45 PM
one of those posts.. says.. "move marcus jones to right tackle".. i think you mean marcus price.

Right, also if you notice, his reshuffling of the offensive line leaves us without a left tackle.