PDA

View Full Version : Hey EE...300 Zonebucks says...

Ebenezer
09-30-2004, 11:11 AM
The Bills don't run the football 50 times on Sunday...you game??

BAM
09-30-2004, 11:27 AM
If we run the ball that much, it's probably a good sign. Although... I don't see it happening.

OpIv37
09-30-2004, 11:34 AM
The game plan will be to run the ball 50 times, BUT....

On our first drive, we'll be stuffed on two runs then throw an incomplete pass. NE will score a TD after the punt.

On our second drive, we'll move the ball inside the red zone with a combination of passes and runs, but then we'll turn the ball over. NE will score another TD.

On our third drive, we'll be about to score but Lindell will miss a FG as the first half expires.

NE gets the ball at the start of the 2nd half... scores another TD- we're in the hole 21-0 and have to pass to catch up. When the game ends, we'll have 25 runs, max.

Ebenezer
09-30-2004, 11:35 AM
The game plan will be to run the ball 50 times, BUT....

On our first drive, we'll be stuffed on two runs then throw an incomplete pass. NE will score a TD after the punt.

On our second drive, we'll move the ball inside the red zone with a combination of passes and runs, but then we'll turn the ball over. NE will score another TD.

On our third drive, we'll be about to score but Lindell will miss a FG as the first half expires.

NE gets the ball at the start of the 2nd half... scores another TD- we're in the hole 21-0 and have to pass to catch up. When the game ends, we'll have 25 runs, max.
if what you predict happens we won't run the ball 20 times.

OpIv37
09-30-2004, 11:37 AM
if what you predict happens we won't run the ball 20 times.

I'm hoping my prediction is wrong, but I've watched enough Bills football over the last few years to know that my scenario is much more plausible than us running the ball 50 times.

Ebenezer
09-30-2004, 11:40 AM
I'm hoping my prediction is wrong, but I've watched enough Bills football over the last few years to know that my scenario is much more plausible than us running the ball 50 times.
hey EE predicted 50 times a game...not me.

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2004, 11:43 AM
If our defense holds up, that won't happen.

IF.

Ebenezer
09-30-2004, 11:45 AM
If our defense holds up, that won't happen.

IF.
so you are saying we have to win by not giving up more than 17 points...

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2004, 11:47 AM
so you are saying we have to win by not giving up more than 17 points...
Duh.

You think we could win in a shootout?

Not with 20 points in 2 games we won't.

Ebenezer
09-30-2004, 11:49 AM
Duh.

You think we could win in a shootout?

Not with 20 points in 2 games we won't.
I think if we control the ball we could score 21...more than that is a stretch...

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2004, 11:50 AM
I think if we control the ball we could score 21...more than that is a stretch...
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

If you don't watch out, Eb, you might be showing a little bit of optimism.

Ebenezer
09-30-2004, 11:53 AM

realism beats a swift kick to the stomach of optimism any day of the week...

OpIv37
09-30-2004, 11:55 AM

Optimism sucks- an optimist can never be pleasantly surprised.

The only way we'll score 21 is if the defense or ST pulls out a TD. NE's defense is far from imposing this year, but our offense has struggled so bad that I still have little faith.

Patrick76777
09-30-2004, 11:58 AM
The Bills don't run the football 50 times on Sunday...you game??

I think he may have been exaggerating a bit with that 50 number but the Bills WILL run the ball on this team. This game is going to be close.