• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Do you realize...

I know it is early but the Bills first three opponents have a combined 7-1 record? Add in the Jets in game 4 and that's 9-1...and there is every right to believe that after week 4 (Bills vs. Jets) those 4 teams could be 16-2?? Who thought this schedule up?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    I know it is early but the Bills first three opponents have a combined 7-1 record? Add in the Jets in game 4 and that's 9-1...and there is every right to believe that after week 4 (Bills vs. Jets) those 4 teams could be 16-2?? Who thought this schedule up?
    14-4 optimism.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
      14-4 optimism.
      but even at 14-4 that is pretty strong, is it not?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        but even at 14-4 that is pretty strong, is it not?
        Yeah. The 5-1 of the first two opponents is more impressive considering that Jacksonville beat both Denver and the Titans. Two teams considered at least playoff contenders, while the Raiders beat a Tampa team that is still considered a lot better than us. Now we have the superbowl champions. I can't wait until Sunday.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I do have to say that this is a little encouraging. Before the season started, these two games looked like two of the easier ones on our schedule. For the moment, anyway, that's not true. Eventually, we'll get to play a bad team.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            I do have to say that this is a little encouraging. Before the season started, these two games looked like two of the easier ones on our schedule. For the moment, anyway, that's not true. Eventually, we'll get to play a bad team.
            Then along comes Miami.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
              Then along comes Miami.
              and Arizona...and Cleveland...well, that's 4 wins...

Comment

Working...
              X