PDA

View Full Version : I think we're gonna beat the Pats!

BillsNick
09-30-2004, 07:40 PM
OK, I really think that there is a good chance we win on Sunday. Here's why:

1. We're 0-2, and only 2 plays away from being 2-0, IMO. By this statement, I mean that we're not as bad as the record shows. We don't need our Offense to be the best in the league, we just need them to be moderately productive. This is something that we can work on, and we'll see if we have been come Sunday.

2. Pats run defense is terrible. This is where we must run our backs all over them, preferabley right up the middle where they are weakest. Their secondary is their strength on defense, so I hope we don't go passing 45 times. Running is OUR strength, so lets grind it out.

3. It's a sellout. Period. We know the 12th man will be there in full effect.

4. We are due. The team, the coaches, the fans, we're all due for some good football out of this team.

I'm not trying to be over-optimistic, I'm just look at this Sunday is another light.

:gobills:

TigerJ
09-30-2004, 09:46 PM
I think Buffalo has a chance to beat NE, but I'm not picking them to win. One can make the point that Buffalo was one play from winning the Jacksonville game, but I don't know that you can make that assertion stick concerning the Oakland game. I think Buffalo was more than one play away. Had Buffalo recovered the onside kick, they still needed to drive a good distance to score a touchdown. A FG would have gotten them only a tie.

BillsFever21
09-30-2004, 10:50 PM
I'm glad you're optimistic about the game. I don't see us having a shot in hell this game.

Patriots- 24
Bills- 10

Bledsoe- 4 Sacks, 2 TO's

jbisset
10-01-2004, 12:40 AM
Do not ask why...but I put money down on the bills to win...lol...not alot...lol...I am having a good season...guess that is my justification for picking my bills

BillsNick
10-01-2004, 04:10 AM
I think Buffalo has a chance to beat NE, but I'm not picking them to win. One can make the point that Buffalo was one play from winning the Jacksonville game, but I don't know that you can make that assertion stick concerning the Oakland game. I think Buffalo was more than one play away. Had Buffalo recovered the onside kick, they still needed to drive a good distance to score a touchdown. A FG would have gotten them only a tie.

I'm mainly refering (in the Oakland game) to the "non" touchdown on 4th and goal at the one, that was actually a TD, admitted by the NFL, and we could of Challenged it to show it (even though we didn't). One play away.

TigerJ
10-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Gotcha.

Hemlepp53
10-01-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm mainly refering (in the Oakland game) to the "non" touchdown on 4th and goal at the one, that was actually a TD, admitted by the NFL, and we could of Challenged it to show it (even though we didn't). One play away.

Doesnt That suck... Were were the Challenges.. Do you think MM just dropped the ball in that sense. Experience issues in reguards to the Challange Option???

BillsNick
10-01-2004, 12:55 PM
Doesnt That suck... Were were the Challenges.. Do you think MM just dropped the ball in that sense. Experience issues in reguards to the Challange Option???

Good question. I really don't know why MM didn't challenge that play. :doh:

BillsNick
10-03-2004, 09:06 AM
It's time to separate the men from the boys!

BAM
10-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelby
10-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Yes....i'll be :curse:ing upset if we lose this game.
:nervous: