• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

illusionone and others in NE

Are you getting sick of turning on the tv and seeing all the Pats talk? They keep saying that the Bills were the last team they lost to and that the Ralph is so LOUD..lol..BB says he just wants the first division win, but the players interviews keep focusing on the ass kicking loss at the Ralph! I hope they talk themselves right into losing this Sunday!

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • illusionone
    Guns N Roses
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mybills
    Are you getting sick of turning on the tv and seeing all the Pats talk? They keep saying that the Bills were the last team they lost to and that the Ralph is so LOUD..lol..BB says he just wants the first division win, but the players interviews keep focusing on the ass kicking loss at the Ralph! I hope they talk themselves right into losing this Sunday!

Agreed.....There are 2 games a year that I hate....Pats at the ralph and Bills at Gillette.

Everywhere I turn I have to here how much better the pats are than the bills. I have to hear all of the fair weather fans beat up on a guy (Drew)who braught football back to NE. Lets face it, if it wasn't for Drew Bledsoe (93-99) than Gillette stadium would be a fantasy not a reality. People forget real quick.

Anyway this isn't a Drew post...

To your point, I am getting sick of it, the one good thing is that the Redsox are taking up 60% of the sports talk, the Presidential Debate is taking up 15%, so that only leaves 25% for Pats vs Bills talk :-).

-ILLUSIONONE

Bills will win this week, they really need to

Welcome To The Jungle
    -GNR 2005

Comment

• FlyingElvis
      • Aug 2004

Minor correction: The Bills were not the last team they lost to. It was the Redskins, back on Sept. 28, 2003.

The Bills-Pats game is not that big of a topic in Boston. Its too early in the season and the Red Sox start the playoffs next Tuesday. But I imagine its a big story in Buffalo, because it would be a huge win to knock off the defending champs. There is no better medicine for a slumping franchise.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

I'm not in Boston, and it's all over the news here in RI! They're hardly even mentioning the sox playoffs!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
        X