PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original

northernbillfan
10-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Frank:
Good evening. This week at the Roundtable we have BillsZone Training Camp reporter Michael J. Thomas and longtime Zone poster Roger Eimers. As the Bills enter into the NFL's 4th week the Bills go up against, what appears to be their newest archrival, the New England Patriots. Mike, is this the most pivotal game of the remainder of Drew Bledsoe's career?

Mike:
Yes, I think it is. The game is a must win for Bledsoe and basically for Mularkey. Bledsoe has been struggling in the first two games and has looked the same in week 2 as he did all of last season. He knows that if he doesn't want to lose his job to Losman, he needs to show something.

Roger:
IMO, no. I think Bledsoe is washed up

Full Article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/10/01/bills_zone_round_table.php)

chernobylwraiths
10-01-2004, 01:55 PM
I thought the other one was better. :D

Ebenezer
10-01-2004, 01:58 PM
I thought the other one was better. :D
i think they are all masterpieces!!

northernbillfan
10-01-2004, 02:13 PM
We need a round table with AWM, Mikey and myself...

It would be like this:

Mike: Well I think Drew has seen better days

Mike: I have to agree with you mike, Drew's best days are far behind him

Mike: Well I don't agree. I think we give Drew a few more games then make a decision.

Mike: You know Mike, I think you may onto something.

Ebenezer
10-01-2004, 02:17 PM

It would be like this:

Mike: Well I don't agree. I think we give Drew a few more games then make a decision.

:roflmao: I never thought of that...

The_Philster
10-01-2004, 03:38 PM

It would be like this:

:rofl:

Canadian'eh!
10-01-2004, 05:20 PM
Frank:
Good evening. This week at the Roundtable we have BillsZone Training Camp reporter Michael J. Thomas and longtime Zone poster Roger Eimers. As the Bills enter into the NFL's 4th week the Bills go up against, what appears to be their newest archrival, the New England Patriots. Mike, is this the most pivotal game of the remainder of Drew Bledsoe's career?

Mike:
Yes, I think it is. The game is a must win for Bledsoe and basically for Mularkey. Bledsoe has been struggling in the first two games and has looked the same in week 2 as he did all of last season. He knows that if he doesn't want to lose his job to Losman, he needs to show something.

Roger:
IMO, no. I think Bledsoe is washed up

Full Article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/10/01/bills_zone_round_table.php)

Is Roger code for Mark Weiler?

northernbillfan
10-01-2004, 05:25 PM
Nope, Roger is FTG.

SABURZFAN
10-01-2004, 06:24 PM
good job guys. :up:

SABURZFAN
10-01-2004, 06:28 PM

if FTG feels that bledsoe's washed up,that's his opinion.apparently,mark and roger aren't the only Bills fans who think like they do.

FTG
10-01-2004, 07:07 PM

Ha Ha. Don't quit your day job.

I speak for a lot of Bills fans that think Drew stinks. If he wants to shut us up all he has to do is start making plays. I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to happen.

Michael82
10-01-2004, 07:20 PM
good job guys. :up:
Thanks SABURZ! :up: