PDA

View Full Version : Good news about JP

ryjam282
10-01-2004, 11:44 AM
LOSMAN SHOULD HAVE MEDICAL CLEARANCE THIS MONTH...
Posted Friday October 1, 2004 @ 08:37 PT
In an article published Thursday, Associated Press sports writer John Wawrow reported that rookie quarterback J.P. Losman threw his first practice passes since breaking his left leg last month, and anticipates being cleared for contact within three weeks.

Losman made the announcement Wednesday, a day after he threw several passes and jogged for about 100 yards. The workout came after an X-ray showed his leg healed significantly, and less-than-expected swelling.

"It was really exciting. That's the only way to say it. I can't play it cool. It was fun," Losman said. "I'm way of ahead of schedule."

Saying he doesn't feel much pain, Losman expects to take part in seven-on-seven drills in practice next week. He added he could begin practicing fully after Buffalo's game at the New York Jets on Oct. 10.

Also of interest this morning. ...

As noted by the Sports Xchange, Bledsoe didn't have to do much when the Bills beat New England 31-0 at home a year ago, passing for 230 yards, 1 TD and 1 interception. In the rematch, a 31-0 Patriots win, he was held to 83 yards and a 34.7 rating. ...

Travis Henry has 13 career 100-yard games and needs one to pass Joe Cribbs to move into third place on the club's all-time list. Henry has led the Bills in rushing 42 of his 46 games. ...

Eric Moulds, who has a catch in a team-record 96 straight games, used the bye week to help a sore hand heal. He was stepped on during the season opener against Jacksonville and is fully recovered. ...

And finally. ...

Lee Evans' 65-yard catch against Oakland is the second longest in the NFL this year. According to the Xchange, the rookie could be an "X-factor" against New England; the Patriots have never faced him or his speed.

Please click here -- http://www.footballdiehards.com/00update~UID~1419.CFM -- to access the complete story.

He is moving along very quickly, that is good news. I would love to see him back by the Dolphins game, not playing fully but fully practicing....

Mr. Miyagi
10-01-2004, 12:12 PM
I DO NOT want to hear about any record of a catch in consecutive games. :mad:

Iehoshua
10-01-2004, 12:59 PM
I DO NOT want to hear about any record of a catch in consecutive games. :mad:
Jerry Rice -> :cry:
:snicker:

I do hope we can see JP back practicing with the team soon! Definitely seems to be a quick healer. I just hope he's not injury prone.