X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Belichick’s comments provide fodder for Bills

Normally tight-lipped and stoic, Bill Belichick has achieved a first -- he’s managed to provide the Buffalo Bills with bulletin-board material heading into this weekend’s game at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Belichick is currently getting roasted by the Buffalo media for a handful of disparaging remarks he made about the Bills in Michael Holley’s book "Patriot Reign." In one segment, he referred to the Bills as having a "horse (expletive) offensive line" and labeled former Patriots safety Lawyer Milloy as a "selfish" player and an "inconsistent leader."
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

we say that same thing here everyday
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

we do have a horse offensive line.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

The Patriots traded Bledsoe to Buffalo after the Super Bowl and Belichick said the quarterback refused to be contacted in the offseason, making it "clear to me he didn’t want to be on this football team."

I thought Drew was was taking the whole situation gracefully? Now they're saying he refused to talk? I knew it was too good to be true, anyone would have been pissed off. and it looks like Drew WAS!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
        X