• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

magic of # 11

somthing tells me that # 11 mr bledsoe will come out of know wear tomorrow after noon and light up the pats defense... scoreing 3 td's
    there is no reason the bills should not trow down feild .. bledsoe knows what he has to do to win a football game . instead of getting sacked 7 times it's now or never and there is 52 other guys in that locker room that knows this as well ... bills will win and the pats will go home crying about there first loss in 17 gams... 31-10 bills and bledose player of the game go bills !!!!..

big al

p.s see u other 12th men at the game !!!!
  • LarryBoy
    The world needs a hero!
    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by shotgun
    somthing tells me that # 11 mr bledsoe will come out of know wear tomorrow after noon and light up the pats defense... scoreing 3 td's
    there is no reason the bills should not trow down feild .. bledsoe knows what he has to do to win a football game . instead of getting sacked 7 times it's now or never and there is 52 other guys in that locker room that knows this as well ... bills will win and the pats will go home crying about there first loss in 17 gams... 31-10 bills and bledose player of the game go bills !!!!..

big al

Bills Rock!

Comment

• Charlieguide
      Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by shotgun
      . . . mr bledsoe will come out of know wear . . .
      Does that mean he'll take off his thinking cap?

The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• HotRod
        Addicted to squares...
        • Oct 2002

I don't believe the number 11 is "magic". Anyone who ever tells me that the number 13 is unlucky, I tell them they are mistaken.

Comment

• illusionone
          Guns N Roses
          • Aug 2003

IN DREW #11 I TRUST

Welcome To The Jungle
          -GNR 2005

Comment

Working...
          X