• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffarama
    Football-Sport of the Gods
    • Jul 2002

NE is officially my new team to hate.

I've never seen a team in recent history since the old fish, get so many breaks, wrong officiating calls, and just plain luck go their way.
    I hate this team. I can't stand to see these guys win another game ever.
    They have officially overtaken the fish as my most hated team. One ridiculous break after another.
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

I think the officials did a great job in this game. Chicago just sucks so bad they gave them the game. They never should have laid back on D when they got the lead.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I can't believe they didn't measure that 4th down play. I thought NE was short. Just ridiculous.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
        I think the officials did a great job in this game. Chicago just sucks so bad they gave them the game. They never should have laid back on D when they got the lead.
        Agreed. Chicago had multiple chances to stop NE. They failed and F'd the Bills in the process.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

It is disgusting how NE gets ALL the calls. Why wasn't the dump pass to Faulk reviewed. Brady looked down. The INT was very questionable. The DL had the ball took a couple steps and then switched hands yet it was called incpmplete. It was a very close call but you knew NE was going to get the call. They get every call. It gets old after a while. Teams playing against NE plays against the officials and NE.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

why the hell did they wait twelve seconds to call a timeout? Juron is a MORON.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

The refs wer just awful. Still Chicago gave that game away.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Marcos20
                • Oct 2002

just stupid
                Si me pueden entender:

"Aguante la Bersuit krajo , E-Moulds el WR +kpo

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

It was not an interception. I appreciate you want them to ignore what really happened and give Chicago a break but try and watch the replay's at least. He never had possession of the ball.

Comment

• BillsMan80
                    Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
                    • Jul 2002

Both suck...the refs and the Bears.
                    The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
                    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Chicago did play like GW was coaching the team but how the
                      "F" does NE get every close call to go there way. I never seen a team so lucky when it comes to calls by the officials.

Comment

• Buffarama
                        Football-Sport of the Gods
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                        I can't believe they didn't measure that 4th down play. I thought NE was short. Just ridiculous.
                        Not only that! They stopped the clock, gave NE the down back after they spiked the ball because they snapped the ball before the whistle was blown and the play measured, didn't get a measurement, then didn't start the clock when they gave them the ball back! The clock was still stopped when they called the next play.
                        They got the down back, and a stopped clock? Huh?
                        The INT should have stood.
                        NE is more guilty of winning anything than any team I remember in recent history. They don't deserve anything.

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

I thought it was incomplete, but the Bears stopped em on the 4th and 3 and the refs didn't even measure. Ridiculous.

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

I thought it was considered an interception if the ball is firmly in both hands for 2 steps. After that you can bobble it or fumble it all you want. He had the ball in both hands, took the 2 steps, THEN it started bobbling.
                            The clock ticked down to :01 and I can't believe they didn't back it up to :12 sec's with that ref kicking the ball all over the place. Instead, they they set it back to :02. That's BS. They had :10 sec's left after they ended the game. Pansey's SUCK and so do the REFS!
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                              I thought it was incomplete, but the Bears stopped em on the 4th and 3 and the refs didn't even measure. Ridiculous.
                              If you read the officials lips it said "just give it to them"

Comment

Working...
                              X