PDA

View Full Version : NE is officially my new team to hate.

Buffarama
11-10-2002, 06:42 PM
I've never seen a team in recent history since the old fish, get so many breaks, wrong officiating calls, and just plain luck go their way.
I hate this team. I can't stand to see these guys win another game ever.
They have officially overtaken the fish as my most hated team. One ridiculous break after another.

Typ0
11-10-2002, 06:46 PM
I think the officials did a great job in this game. Chicago just sucks so bad they gave them the game. They never should have laid back on D when they got the lead.

lordofgun
11-10-2002, 06:48 PM
I can't believe they didn't measure that 4th down play. I thought NE was short. Just ridiculous.

RedEyE
11-10-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
I think the officials did a great job in this game. Chicago just sucks so bad they gave them the game. They never should have laid back on D when they got the lead.

Agreed. Chicago had multiple chances to stop NE. They failed and F'd the Bills in the process.

don137
11-10-2002, 06:49 PM
It is disgusting how NE gets ALL the calls. Why wasn't the dump pass to Faulk reviewed. Brady looked down. The INT was very questionable. The DL had the ball took a couple steps and then switched hands yet it was called incpmplete. It was a very close call but you knew NE was going to get the call. They get every call. It gets old after a while. Teams playing against NE plays against the officials and NE.

Typ0
11-10-2002, 06:50 PM
why the hell did they wait twelve seconds to call a timeout? Juron is a MORON.

lordofgun
11-10-2002, 06:51 PM
The refs wer just awful. Still Chicago gave that game away.

Marcos20
11-10-2002, 06:51 PM
just stupid

Typ0
11-10-2002, 06:52 PM
It was not an interception. I appreciate you want them to ignore what really happened and give Chicago a break but try and watch the replay's at least. He never had possession of the ball.

BillsMan80
11-10-2002, 06:52 PM
Both suck...the refs and the Bears.

don137
11-10-2002, 06:53 PM
Chicago did play like GW was coaching the team but how the
"F" does NE get every close call to go there way. I never seen a team so lucky when it comes to calls by the officials.

Buffarama
11-10-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I can't believe they didn't measure that 4th down play. I thought NE was short. Just ridiculous.

Not only that! They stopped the clock, gave NE the down back after they spiked the ball because they snapped the ball before the whistle was blown and the play measured, didn't get a measurement, then didn't start the clock when they gave them the ball back! The clock was still stopped when they called the next play.
They got the down back, and a stopped clock? Huh?
The INT should have stood.
NE is more guilty of winning anything than any team I remember in recent history. They don't deserve anything.

lordofgun
11-10-2002, 06:57 PM
I thought it was incomplete, but the Bears stopped em on the 4th and 3 and the refs didn't even measure. Ridiculous.

mybills
11-10-2002, 07:08 PM
I thought it was considered an interception if the ball is firmly in both hands for 2 steps. After that you can bobble it or fumble it all you want. He had the ball in both hands, took the 2 steps, THEN it started bobbling. :scratch:
The clock ticked down to :01 and I can't believe they didn't back it up to :12 sec's with that ref kicking the ball all over the place. Instead, they they set it back to :02. That's BS. They had :10 sec's left after they ended the game. Pansey's SUCK and so do the REFS!

don137
11-10-2002, 07:25 PM
I thought it was incomplete, but the Bears stopped em on the 4th and 3 and the refs didn't even measure. Ridiculous.
If you read the officials lips it said "just give it to them"

Mr. Miyagi
11-10-2002, 07:31 PM
Just watched the highlights on NFL Prime Time. The "interception" WAS in fact an incomplete pass. The DL never had the ball with both hands. Bobbled all the way.

The late TD was a good TD, as much as I didn't want it to be. The guy BARELY dragged that left toe but he did.

Chicago coaching sucks. It did take them waaaaay too long to call that last timeout. It should've had 19 seconds left on the clock for the last play, but it ticked down to 2 seconds before he called TO.

NE is lucky all the way. It's BS.

Buffarama
11-10-2002, 07:36 PM
Chicagos' decision to call an all out blitz on the previous TD let NE score too quickly as well. That was another stupid call.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Typ0

the refs were horrible!!!!!

JayWood
11-10-2002, 07:53 PM
And I will; have to listen to all the damn Pats fans in the morning gloat...Iam with Buff on this one, even though the Bears screwed up in the end and did give the game away, I can now say that I hate the Pats more than the Phins and Cowgirls.

BillsOwnAll
11-10-2002, 08:12 PM
I can't believe they didn't measure that 4th down play. I thought NE was short. Just ridiculous. i know what was up with that brady just put it where he wanted and hiked it what a bunch of BS

Mr.Reality
11-11-2002, 02:07 AM
I'm not predjudiced. I hate everybody. Equally.

JazzBow
11-11-2002, 02:43 AM
As A Packer fan I have a slightly different perspective, but fully understand your disgust. I had to put up with those idiot Bears winning games like that all last season, and so I am delighted to see them mired in the cellar because the breaks are going the other team's way.

I didn't think the lineman ever caught the ball to be able to fumble it. If you place that same sequence of ball bobbling, and imagine him being an opponent of yours running out of bounds as he bobbles it, I think everyone would agree it wasn't a catch. Context is everything when we're hoping for a result. ;)

BTW, yes... Jauron totally blew the clock management at the end of the game too. I loved it. I can see why you guys didn't.

mybills
11-11-2002, 07:43 AM
I wish I had some extra money. I'd buy every Pats fan I know a blk & wht stripe shirt & tell them it's their new team jersey!

The_Philster
11-11-2002, 03:49 PM
:rofl:

ArcticWildMan
11-11-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by mybills
I wish I had some extra money. I'd buy every Pats fan I know a blk & wht stripe shirt & tell them it's their new team jersey!

:lol:

colin
11-11-2002, 05:29 PM
Jauron and his pals are some real morons. After getting 9 yards on their first down carry, the go up the gut and get stuffed twice in a row. They could have thrown a little screen and gon for way more yards. They are scum.

Mad Bomber
11-11-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
I've never seen a team in recent history since the old fish, get so many breaks, wrong officiating calls, and just plain luck go their way.
I hate this team. I can't stand to see these guys win another game ever.
They have officially overtaken the fish as my most hated team. One ridiculous break after another.

I've ALWAYS hated the pats.

For those of you too young to remember the days before the fins existed, the #1 hated team was the Boston Patriots. Then they became the New England Patriots, but were no less hated.

This rivalry is much older than the Bills-fins rivalry. I still hate them more than the fins. If you don't believe me, check my avatar! :D

Jeff1220
11-11-2002, 09:07 PM
As much as you all say he didn't have possession, it still looks to me as if he did. Check this, when you watch the replay, he catches the ball and gets a grip on it down low - near his belly. He then brings it up, to tuck it in more securely, and bonks it into his face mask. This causes the ball to slip from his hands a bit and start to bobble, after he already had a solid grip on it. It's after this that the ball is fumbled.

BambinoSux
11-11-2002, 09:17 PM
I got a question. If this call is so disputable, like the one in our game last year and the one in the snow game, shouldn't the ruling stand due to indisputable evidence? The ruling on the field always goes against them, yet somehow the close calls ALWAYS get overturned for them. It is ridiculous.