PDA

View Full Version : If the BILLS thought like this message board...

im4bflo
10-03-2004, 10:21 AM
Way too many half EMPTY glasses people,
We know things are stacked against us, but you've got to be positive!
After we beat the Patriots last year, our problem was we never adjusted, and teams learned how to beat us, and the rest was history.
We turned into the team we are now, but now it's time to make that adjustment we didn't do last year(thanks Gilbride).
Time for an attitude change, I like what Pat Williams said, now that's attitude.
Let's get the attitude you BuffaLUNATICS!
GO BILLS!!! :bow: :clap: :dance: :fury:

Dr. Optimist, SB
10-03-2004, 10:23 AM
Way too many half EMPTY glasses people,
We know things are stacked against us, but you've got to be positive!
After we beat the Patriots last year, our problem was we never adjusted, and teams learned how to beat us, and the rest was history.
We turned into the team we are now, but now it's time to make that adjustment we didn't do last year(thanks Gilbride).
Time for an attitude change, I like what Pat Williams said, now that's attitude.
Let's get the attitude you BuffaLUNATICS!
GO BILLS!!! :bow: :clap: :dance: :fury:
Well thank god the Bills dont think like the people here. I am thankful for that every day. Winners dont think glass is half empty....winners never give up ....EVER!

shelby
10-03-2004, 10:27 AM
i have the right to be a pessimist.:D
Expect the worst, hope for the best, and never be disappointed.
:gobills:

:beers:

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Well thank god the Bills dont think like the people here. I am thankful for that every day. Winners dont think glass is half empty....winners never give up ....EVER!

Winners occasionally win too. When I get paid and expected to perform like a Bill, then my thoughts about their success will be adjusted appropriately.

FTG
10-03-2004, 11:39 AM

:rolleyes: What a dumb statement. In things I can control like my business I'm always a glass half full person.

In things I have zero control over (like making Bledsoe play like a NFL QB) I am a realist.