PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady = GOD

Mr. Miyagi
10-03-2004, 02:42 PM
"Did you see that throw? Wasn't that beautiful?" - CBS announcers

WOW. Did you see him sneeze? That was a gorgeous sneeze.

How about that pick? I've never seen anyone picks his nose as beautifully as this guy.

Oh. My. God. Was that masterful footwork or what. He took ONE step forward, then ANOTHER.

:puke::puke::puke:

illusionone
10-03-2004, 04:13 PM

How about that pick? I've never seen anyone picks his nose as beautifully as this guy.

Oh. My. God. Was that masterful footwork or what. He took ONE step forward, then ANOTHER.

I wholeheartedly agree with this

BAM
10-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Tom Brady is good. :(

devour
10-06-2004, 04:47 PM

Miyagi,

Seeing how you are fascinated and have sworn eternal allegiance to our QB, I have a little present for you:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3059636

:bow:

enjoy

RedEyE
10-06-2004, 05:31 PM
I actually thought Phil Simms called a good game. He's always going to show a little bias towards the QB and you have to admit, Brady had a really decent game.

Phill gave much several pats-on-the-back to the Bledsoe and the Bills too. If I'm not mistaken he even stated 2-3 times that Mularkey put together a great game plan against the Champion Pats.

mybills
10-07-2004, 07:37 AM

:rofl:

How come they didn't mention the fact that he over threw the ball a couple of times in that game? No, he's no GOD! GOD would NEVER over throw it, not even ONCE! LOL!

justasportsfan
10-07-2004, 07:42 AM
Rather then have them praise Brady , I rather hear them continually talk about how we suck.

Uncle Jesse
10-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Tom Brady is a fairy. :limp:

Gunzlingr
10-07-2004, 09:38 AM
I think Brady is a decent QB, what I hate is the constant ass kissing. Same as with Michael Vick, but at least Brady has 2 rings and more than 1 complete season.

Marino13Phins
10-07-2004, 10:20 AM
Tom Brady spent his Tuesday kicking puppies and spitting on homeless people. All of the CBS announcers agreed "Brady pulled it off with perfect execution and seemingly little to no effort. Surely a first ballot hall of famer."

Mr. Miyagi
10-07-2004, 11:14 AM
I think Brady is a decent QB, what I hate is the constant ass kissing.
My sentiment exactly. I don't dispute that Brady is a good QB. But they make him out to be the second coming of Mohammad or something. :puke:

devour
10-07-2004, 11:21 AM
My sentiment exactly. I don't dispute that Brady is a good QB. But they make him out to be the second coming of Mohammad or something. :puke:

It comes with the territory gents. The networks and the league need to promote their brightest stars. You see the same thing being done with Manning, Favre, McNair, McNabb, Vick, Culpepper, etc.., etc...

With Brady, it's one of those rag to riches stories that folks love to hear and talk about. Think about it, former college QB who had to share his starting role with a hot-shot freshman, got drafted in the 6th round, went on to become 2-time Superbowl MVP. The guy had to fight all his life to get where he is, and deserve some recognition for his accomplishments.

There is no need to be resentful. Surely none of you thought the announcers were overboard when they hailed Kelly, Thomas, and Reed as the greatest thing since slice bread. Maybe one day you guys will hear JP Losman get talked about in the same breath. Until then, just kick back and enjoy one of the greatest players in the game today.

cheers

BillsRockSOMUCH
10-07-2004, 11:24 AM
Tom Brady spent his Tuesday kicking puppies and spitting on homeless people. All of the CBS announcers agreed "Brady pulled it off with perfect execution and seemingly little to no effort. Surely a first ballot hall of famer."
:roflmao:

Mr. Miyagi
10-07-2004, 11:44 AM
It comes with the territory gents. The networks and the league need to promote their brightest stars. You see the same thing being done with Manning, Favre, McNair, McNabb, Vick, Culpepper, etc.., etc...

With Brady, it's one of those rag to riches stories that folks love to hear and talk about. Think about it, former college QB who had to share his starting role with a hot-shot freshman, got drafted in the 6th round, went on to become 2-time Superbowl MVP. The guy had to fight all his life to get where he is, and deserve some recognition for his accomplishments.

There is no need to be resentful. Surely none of you thought the announcers were overboard when they hailed Kelly, Thomas, and Reed as the greatest thing since slice bread. Maybe one day you guys will hear JP Losman get talked about in the same breath. Until then, just kick back and enjoy one of the greatest players in the game today.

cheers
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

justasportsfan
10-07-2004, 11:47 AM
For somebody who's was drafted very low, Brady is sure one hell of a QB. He desereves all the props going to him. He's played better than any of those highly drafted qb's. Vick's gotten all the media hype, commercial endorsements, etc. for what?

R. Rich
10-07-2004, 01:29 PM
He may have his 2 Super Bowl rings and MVPs and all that garbage, but he'll never be a Drew Bledsoe. Ever.

Gunzlingr
10-07-2004, 01:32 PM
He may have his 2 Super Bowl rings and MVPs and all that garbage, but he'll never be a Drew Bledsoe. Ever.
:sadwalk:

Damn I was hoping we would get to play him when he turned into DB. He would be good for a few sacks and turnovers each game we played them.

NC-BILLS44
10-07-2004, 03:50 PM
ESPN does the same thing. Tom Brady can do no wrong.
It should be called NEPN (New England Patriots Network)