This is possibly the WORST coached team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

This is possibly the WORST coached team...

FU Donahoe...you suck! Mularkey is terrible and he looks like a fool on the sideline!
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
    FU Donahoe...you suck! Mularkey is terrible and he looks like a fool on the sideline!
    you read my mind. I just started a similar thread. This guy does not have a clue. Did you hear his halftime interview? We won't match last years 6 wins.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Nighthawk
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
      you read my mind. I just started a similar thread. This guy does not have a clue. Did you hear his halftime interview? We won't match last years 6 wins.

I saw yours after I got done typing this one...we're definitely thinking the same. It's time for changes...play different players or something.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Where's McGahee?

I thought the Bills were going to have a 1-2 punch this year?

Donahoe needs to go.

No pass rush for 4 years now?

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

I am willing to say that it isn't on Mularkey. That 4th down call, they called timeout, Drew had to know what is going on.....I don't think he is a great coach yet but we have to give him a chance. He isn't as bad and Wanny in Miami, not yet at least.

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
            . He isn't as bad and Wanny in Miami, not yet at least.
            Thats not very encouraging
            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• illusionone
              Guns N Roses
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by FTG
              Thats not very encouraging
              agreed

Welcome To The Jungle
              -GNR 2005

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by illusionone
                agreed

I 3rd that! That doesn't get me excited.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                  • Aug 2004

Heck, Van would call a better play. Run Drew? The last time that happened the Pats won the Super Bowl
                  http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• The Natrix
                    • Jul 2002

I am not about to say Mularkey is terrible, but the coaching has got to take some blame for that loss. On the 4th and 2 late in the 4th , they shoud have had a play ready, instead they call a TO and still fail miserably. Freakin fake hand off? It's a gamble and it can have nice results, but it takes too much time to develop, especially with this O-line and QB. Play conservative. Either a draw or a quick drop back and quick release. (I know that's a lot to ask from Drew though.)

Byrd.

Comment

• cordog
                      eat, drink, and be merry
                      • Apr 2003

3 games, 3 times the Bills were in it in the 4th Quarter. I dont think Mularkey is to blame. He has put the Bills in position to win every week, and the players cant get it done. These guys dont know how to win. Most of them havent played a real meaningful game since theyve been on this team. Hell when you win 4 of your last 17, none of them turn out to be too meaningful.

Comment

• HenryRules
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
                        3 games, 3 times the Bills were in it in the 4th Quarter. I dont think Mularkey is to blame. He has put the Bills in position to win every week, and the players cant get it done. These guys dont know how to win. Most of them havent played a real meaningful game since theyve been on this team. Hell when you win 4 of your last 17, none of them turn out to be too meaningful.
                        In the offseason, TD openly questioned the character of our players. What was his action to resolve this issue? Fire the coach. Makes sense to me.

Comment

• HenryRules
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
                          Here's where I think Mularkey is to blame ... halftime score: 17-17. Final score: 31-17. Who made the better adjustments?

He's a rookie coach with inexperienced co-ordinators, so I don't expect the adjustments to be as good as those of an experienced coaching staff like the Pats, but it's still a weakness.

Comment

• Marvelous
                            • Feb 2004

Why did we get a rookie coach anyways? Is it ok or normal to miss Wade Phillups?
                            GO BILLS!!! NE
                            Magical Trevor

Comment

• Charlieguide
                              Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                              • Feb 2004

If TD brings in one more person from the Steelers -- I don't care if it's the guy that changes the urinal cakes -- we'll know he needs to go.

MM needs some time to learn, but that time is running out fast. His time to figure this out was when he was an OC.
                              The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

Working...
                              X