• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Don't give me any more ***** excuses about Bledsoe

he turns the ball over.

period.

and INT and a CRITICAL fumble cost us the game.

i dont want to hear about the oline not blocking.. the oline didnt cause the INT.. and the online didnt force bledsoe to not have the athletic ability to fall flat on his ass... you would think that with as many sacks as he takes, he could fall down better..

lets go losman. bledsoe is a washed up piece of ****.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
    he turns the ball over.

period.

i dont want to hear about the oline not blocking.. the oline didnt cause the INT.. and the online didnt force bledsoe to not have the athletic ability to fall flat on his ass... you would think that with as many sacks as he takes, he could fall down better..

He does suck, but don't be stupid! Bledsoe wasn't the only reason that this team lost today. The call was a stupid one and they continue to play bad players (ie - Wire). By the way, I want Losman in there too, but if you say that Bledsoe was the only reason that we lost this game, then you look like a fool.

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

when Losmans healthy he should play. He better be a great one because this team is headed toward a top 5 pick for Dallas
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

no.. he is not the only reason we just got owned..

but his horrible play has cost us in key situations for almost 2 straight years.

this team will never be anything with him at qb.. never.

congrats to dallas on a top 5 draft pick.

lets go losman.. get healthy quick.

prediction.. the jets destroy us.. and miami squeaks on out against us.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

We will be killed by the Jets. We could go 1-7 thru the first 8 if we don't beat Miamit.
          Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Nighthawk
            • Jul 2002

but his horrible play has cost us in key situations for almost 2 straight years.

The biggest problem with this team is the stupid play calling, defensively & offensively. Again we are saddled with a head coach who has no clue. I'm so sick of seeing him show no f'n emotion...no wonder the team doesn't respect him. He's an f'n bufoon!

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Lack of Defense cost the game.. Maybe a little SS play would have helped or a sack/Pressure from the Million Dollar DE.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• LarryBoy
                The world needs a hero!
                • Apr 2003

...and when Losman gets crushed by an uneffective O-line, then what?
                Bills Rock!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LarryBoy
                  When he scrambles from pressue and makes plays, then what??
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ryjam282
                    Offical Billszone Starting QB
                    • Mar 2003

That's the thing, Losman won't get crushed. He is MOBILE, the last time Drew moved out of the pocket, he ruptured his insides. He sucks.

I have to say thanks to JustaSportsFan for sending my newly signed Drew Bledsoe jersey back to me...I appreciate it, now for the good news...Signed Drew Bledsoe Jersey for sale....I will take .30 for it, plus shipping....That is about the going rate I am sure.

Ryan Withey
                    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      • Jul 2002

I hope that when Losman's leg heals that Mularkey's brain heals also!

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LarryBoy

Uneffective O-Line my ass.

They held there own the WHOLE GAME against an effective pass rush.

When Jennings and Teague got injuried, problems occured but, O-Line wasn't much of a problem in this game.

Penaltys, Play calling, and Bledsoe cost us the game.

Hm, that sounds exactly like last year.
                        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                          • Apr 2004

he turns the ball over.

period.

One question: do you KNOW whether or not Moulds ran the correct route on the INT? Because the same situation happened later in the game, Moulds turned in AGAIN instead of going upfield, and after the play Bledsoe was shown talking to Moulds and Moulds hanging his head. Now this isn't like Gilbride's offense where the receiver has several options of where to go. There was a mistake made no doubt. But if Moulds ran the same route wrong later in the game why do you assume he didn't on the INT? And if he did how is that Bledsoe's fault?

The fumble was a great play by Bruschi plain and simple. He wasn't touched and he pushed the ball out as he tackled Bledsoe. Just a great play. I was hoping we'd run on that play. Of course Henry's slip on third down set up the whole thing.
                          finsrclowns

Comment

• HenryRules
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                            One question: do you KNOW whether or not Moulds ran the correct route on the INT? Because the same situation happened later in the game, Moulds turned in AGAIN instead of going upfield, and after the play Bledsoe was shown talking to Moulds and Moulds hanging his head. Now this isn't like Gilbride's offense where the receiver has several options of where to go. There was a mistake made no doubt. But if Moulds ran the same route wrong later in the game why do you assume he didn't on the INT? And if he did how is that Bledsoe's fault?

The fumble was a great play by Bruschi plain and simple. He wasn't touched and he pushed the ball out as he tackled Bledsoe. Just a great play. I was hoping we'd run on that play. Of course Henry's slip on third down set up the whole thing.
                            I think everyone knows where you stand on the INT.

At the same time, how can you completely assume that Moulds is at fault? Maybe he's hanging his head to say, "I can't believe my QB ****ed up twice in one game on the same play, we're never gonna win with him" Hanging his head probably indicates disappointment, it doesn't indicate who he's disappointed with.

Comment

• socalfan
                              Old Fogey from Cali
                              • Feb 2003

Originally posted by finsrclowns

On the interception Drew said he read the wrong coverage. On the second pass play Moulds said he read the wrong coverage. And in fact, the receiver does have more than one option on a route it depends on the coverage....even in Mularkey's offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X