X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Reese and Wire

These guys suck. Baker and Milloy, where are you?
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• juice
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by casdhf
    These guys suck. Baker and Milloy, where are you?
    You mean Wire dont you?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
      You mean Wire dont you?
      I dunno about your love affair with Reese, but he is worthless. He can't tackle, he was getting beaten by everyone and he just is always out of position. He blows. PP was better.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

My Fault.. I just kept seeing Wire get beat for TDs and 3rd down conversions.

What was your problem with Reese's play? He had Tackles and played good pass Defense.. But Wire on the other hand...

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

the fact of the matter is that reese, wire, and bledsoe suck balls!!! mularkey sucks balls!!! tom clements sucks balls!!! oh yeah, we suck balls!!!
          !!!

Comment

Working...
          X