PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe ....

RedEyE
10-03-2004, 03:20 PM
How many fans did he lose this week? :down:

Horrible Int

Horrible Fumble

He's now averaging about 3 turnovers a game. For those that are still Bledsoe believers, at what # should I place a wake-up call.

imbondz
10-03-2004, 03:36 PM
1-800-******s

ryjam282
10-03-2004, 03:37 PM
I wasn't aware that he had any fans left....Oh yeah, the Pats fans love him cause he hands games to them.

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Once again, the Bledsoe fans are going to sidestep and say that the loss wasn't all Bledsoe's fault.

Once in a while, I'd like him to produce some positives for this team instead of producing less negative plays than others.

finsrclowns
10-03-2004, 04:06 PM
How many fans did he lose this week? :down:

Horrible Int

Horrible Fumble

He's now averaging about 3 turnovers a game. For those that are still Bledsoe believers, at what # should I place a wake-up call.

The int was a miscommunication with Moulds. Who's fault was it? Hard to know but they had the same exact thing happened later in the game and they showed Drew going over to Moulds and Moulds hanging his head, so I'd assume Moulds ran the wrong route both times.

The fumble was a great play by Bruschi plain and simple. He wasn't touched and he pushed the ball out as he tackled Bledsoe. The play never happens if Henry doesn't slip again on 3rd down. Bledsoe played a good game today, averaging over 8 YPA. But the Pats are a better team and that's that. They're also better than the other 31 teams. The game came down to a few plays, a key offsides by us, a key fumble that wasn't called, and the Bledsoe fumble which wasn't his fault.

That effort wasn't good enough to win today but I saw a lot of positives, including solid play from Bledsoe. We need to clean up the penalties and Wire has to go. But if we play as well as we did today it would result in a win against most teams IMO.

illusionone
10-03-2004, 04:11 PM
The int was a miscommunication with Moulds. Who's fault was it? Hard to know but they had the same exact thing happened later in the game and they showed Drew going over to Moulds and Moulds hanging his head, so I'd assume Moulds ran the wrong route both times.

The fumble was a great play by Bruschi plain and simple. He wasn't touched and he pushed the ball out as he tackled Bledsoe. The play never happens if Henry doesn't slip again on 3rd down. Bledsoe played a good game today, averaging over 8 YPA. But the Pats are a better team and that's that. They're also better than the other 31 teams. The game came down to a few plays, a key offsides by us, a key fumble that wasn't called, and the Bledsoe fumble which wasn't his fault.

That effort wasn't good enough to win today but I saw a lot of positives, including solid play from Bledsoe. We need to clean up the penalties and Wire has to go. But if we play as well as we did today it would result in a win against most teams IMO.

Great Post

The Defense is the goat for this game

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 04:12 PM

I don't think we played well at all today ... our STs was good, but the rest of the game was filled with mistakes by our offense and defense. The only reason it was close most of the time is because NE played a horrible game for the first half as well.

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Great Post

The Defense is the goat for this game

10 points by the offense.

OpIv37
10-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Once again, the Bledsoe fans are going to sidestep and say that the loss wasn't all Bledsoe's fault.

Once in a while, I'd like him to produce some positives for this team instead of producing less negative plays than others.

It's a team game- very rarely is a loss solely on the shoulders of one individual. But by my count, Bledsoe had 4 horrible plays that could have been the difference in the game.

1. He tripped and fell to take the first sack
2. He missed Reed on the pass before the FG- it would have been a TD or at least a 1st and goal
3. The interception
4. The fumble for the TD

I think he had some good plays, too and showed that he's not completely without talent. But at the same time, he can't seem to avoid costly turnovers and does not do well under pressure. Unless he has a miraculous turnaround (which is highly unlikely), I don't want him starting next year (although i wouldn't mind him as a back-up)

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 04:15 PM
It's a team game- very rarely is a loss solely on the shoulders of one individual. But by my count, Bledsoe had 4 horrible plays that could have been the difference in the game.

2. He missed Reed on the pass before the FG- it would have been a TD or at least a 1st and goal
3. The interception
4. The fumble for the TD

I think he had some good plays, too and showed that he's not completely without talent. But at the same time, he can't seem to avoid costly turnovers and does not do well under pressure. Unless he has a miraculous turnaround (which is highly unlikely), I don't want him starting next year (although i wouldn't mind him as a back-up)

Preaching to the choir.

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2004, 04:24 PM
3. The interception
4. The fumble for the TD

1. Was that the one where he had his foot kicked out from underneath him?
2. Yep, bad throw.
3. Just explained that it COULD have been a bad route. You know, the kind where you throw it to the area where the receiver is SUPPOSED to be?
4. I'm sure he didn't expect to see a LB right in his face when he turned around. I would have liked to see him hold onto that ball too.

Jeff1220
10-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Bledsoe did not lose this game for the team. This one was truely a team effort. Oh, and he didn't lose me as a fan this week...

...he lost me in about the 2nd quarter two weeks ago.

illusionone
10-03-2004, 04:38 PM
10 points by the offense.

ok zero points by the Defense, 17 allowed.......your point???

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 04:43 PM
ok zero points by the Defense, 17 allowed.......your point???

If your offense scores 10 points, they have to be a goat for the game. As always, if our O doesn't make bad mistakes (too many penalties, a missed throw by Drew costing us a TD, a misread by Drew leading to an INT, bad blocking everywhere), we'd have scored more points and won the game.

Look at it this way ... our offense outscored their defense by 3 points. That's it, 3 points. How the hell can our O not be a goat when the Pats got almost as many points as we did when our offense and their defense was on the field.