PDA

View Full Version : Where did Shoebel disappear to?

FTG
10-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Oh thats right. He's got his big contract. He does not have to play well anymore :rolleyes:

Nighthawk
10-03-2004, 03:32 PM
another sh***y overrated defensive player that Donahoe brought in, go figure!

casdhf
10-03-2004, 03:38 PM
another sh***y overrated defensive player that Donahoe brought in, go figure!

You're a ******. Everyone had Schobel as the top priority to lock up. Now that we have him long term, he sucks and its TDs fault. Go find your helmet.

FTG
10-03-2004, 03:42 PM
You're a ******. Everyone had Schobel as the top priority to lock up. Now that we have him long term, he sucks and its TDs fault. Go find your helmet.

TD should be able to judge whether a big contract will change a guy and not sign him to one if it will. Not saying that's true in Schobels case just yet but he has been invisible through 3 weeks.

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2004, 03:50 PM
I have always thought Schobel was a little overrated and his sacks weren't game breakers. I hope I am wrong, but it is hardly anything you can blame on Donahoe.

juice
10-03-2004, 03:53 PM
Schobel has been a non-factor the entire season.

imbondz
10-03-2004, 03:54 PM
I bet Schoebel sucks in practice too, which can be pointed back to the coach, which comes back to TD

If the coach is not disciplining the team during practice, then yeah it's the coaches fault when a player isn't playing up to his salary

Nighthawk
10-03-2004, 04:21 PM

Dude, if you have something to back up you're argument, fine. However, it seems that you're probably about 12 yrs old and the only way you can argue your point is start name calling. I hope your mommy puts an extra Ho-ho in your lunch tomorrow.

If you want to argue my point, come with it...if not, some advice, don't make yourself sound stupid with comments like that!

casdhf
10-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Dude, if you have something to back up you're argument, fine. However, it seems that you're probably about 12 yrs old and the only way you can argue your point is start name calling. I hope your mommy puts an extra Ho-ho in your lunch tomorrow.

If you want to argue my point, come with it...if not, some advice, don't make yourself sound stupid with comments like that!

He's got 26 sacks over his first 3 seasons and no one in the league knows who he is, how is he overrated???

Nighthawk
10-03-2004, 04:58 PM
He's got 26 sacks over his first 3 seasons and no one in the league knows who he is, how is he overrated???

Look at his paycheck and his production this year...he hasn't made one play, let alone get a sack!

The_Philster
10-03-2004, 07:56 PM
Anyone ever think that he's been facing primarily single blocking his whole career and now teams are starting to scheme against him? He's not BRUCE...but he's gonna have to step up his game...can't get complacent

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2004, 07:57 PM
I hope your mommy puts an extra Ho-ho in your lunch tomorrow.

I love ho-hos :hungry:

FTG
10-03-2004, 08:00 PM
I love hos :hungry:

:D