X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Where did Shoebel disappear to?

Oh thats right. He's got his big contract. He does not have to play well anymore
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

another sh***y overrated defensive player that Donahoe brought in, go figure!

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
      another sh***y overrated defensive player that Donahoe brought in, go figure!
      You're a ******. Everyone had Schobel as the top priority to lock up. Now that we have him long term, he sucks and its TDs fault. Go find your helmet.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by casdhf
        You're a ******. Everyone had Schobel as the top priority to lock up. Now that we have him long term, he sucks and its TDs fault. Go find your helmet.
        TD should be able to judge whether a big contract will change a guy and not sign him to one if it will. Not saying that's true in Schobels case just yet but he has been invisible through 3 weeks.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

I have always thought Schobel was a little overrated and his sacks weren't game breakers. I hope I am wrong, but it is hardly anything you can blame on Donahoe.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Schobel has been a non-factor the entire season.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

I bet Schoebel sucks in practice too, which can be pointed back to the coach, which comes back to TD

If the coach is not disciplining the team during practice, then yeah it's the coaches fault when a player isn't playing up to his salary
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

Dude, if you have something to back up you're argument, fine. However, it seems that you're probably about 12 yrs old and the only way you can argue your point is start name calling. I hope your mommy puts an extra Ho-ho in your lunch tomorrow.

If you want to argue my point, come with it...if not, some advice, don't make yourself sound stupid with comments like that!

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

Dude, if you have something to back up you're argument, fine. However, it seems that you're probably about 12 yrs old and the only way you can argue your point is start name calling. I hope your mommy puts an extra Ho-ho in your lunch tomorrow.

If you want to argue my point, come with it...if not, some advice, don't make yourself sound stupid with comments like that!
                  He's got 26 sacks over his first 3 seasons and no one in the league knows who he is, how is he overrated???
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

He's got 26 sacks over his first 3 seasons and no one in the league knows who he is, how is he overrated???

Look at his paycheck and his production this year...he hasn't made one play, let alone get a sack!

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Anyone ever think that he's been facing primarily single blocking his whole career and now teams are starting to scheme against him? He's not BRUCE...but he's gonna have to step up his game...can't get complacent
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

I hope your mommy puts an extra Ho-ho in your lunch tomorrow.
                        I love ho-hos

Comment

• FTG
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                          I love hos

Comment

Working...
                          X