X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIHARD2
    • Sep 2002

why is it questionable when Buffalo WIN'S

How,come it's all right for New England to just beat a team like Chicago this close. but it's a laugh when Buffalo just beats a team like that?

I am constantly reading hear how Buffalo should cake walk over teams like Chicago. But, no one compares it the same way when teams like New England, just win by a lesser opponent. Why is it okay???

:hammeru: It just behooves me when comparing the competition in the NFL, that a team that was 3/13 the year before should be better than a team that won the Super Bowl!

This game proves that any team in the NFL is dangerous and there is no give me!

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!... :hammeru:???? ???
    Last edited by DIHARD2; 11-10-2002, 07:10 PM.
    "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin
  • Buffarama
    Football-Sport of the Gods
    • Jul 2002

Buffalo fans are of a higher class, and prefer to win in a way that lets the other team know they lost, without question.
    NE fans are happy with anything, even when they don't deserve it.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

Better lucky than good.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

As far as I am concerned Chicago the players outplayed NE but Chicago the coaching staff gave the game away.

Comment

• DIHARD2
          • Sep 2002

I think that the referee's gave New England the game, by not measuring the spot of the ball. That move was probably, if a referee should be fined for bad officiating, that could be a fine.

I myself saw, that he had the ball with two hands and in his chest , and took to steps before he started jiggling the ball. And I thought it had to be conclusive to be overturned a call on the field?

Do they watch the play in slow motion or in regular motion when they're reviewing? The reason I ask this is when you look at that interception in full motion you can see he had control with two hands and two steps. But when you watch something like that in slow motion your concept of movement is at a loss. Try it at home using your VCR if you have that option, and also take your side vision out of it to.

No one answered my question yet???

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
          "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• 4thAndLong
            I'm Really 4 and Short
            • Sep 2002

The answer is....WE'RE KNOWN AS A LOSER ORGANIZATION.

No one will ever respect us and give us credit where it is due. We're an organization known for losing 4 SBs, getting rid of Antowain, RJ/DF, and "Wide Right."

Thats the facts. We're a small market team with little to no respect. Thats what being a Diehard fan is all about.

Comment

• DIHARD2
              • Sep 2002

4thAndLong LMAO

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                I'm Really 4 and Short
                • Sep 2002

What'd I do now?

Comment

• DIHARD2
                  • Sep 2002

4th, I like the way you put it

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

it's just another way of doubting the BILLS credibility.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JayWood
                      The Professor
                      • Jul 2002

Until we win the big one, and do it straight up, not like the Patriots got away with one last year, we will be seen as a losser organization. It will unfortunatley be that way until we get the ring!! Its also to bad that our whole team was not up to playing football last week. A win would have really made people notice. The bye is over, its time to get down and dirty boys and girls
                      When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        Sab and TD are insignificant
                        • Sep 2002

I too think that the Bills just took last week off.

Wait till we get our hands on the patriots again, we're gonna kill them.
                        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• DIHARD2
                          • Sep 2002

I don't accept the respect BS, this happens on this board and all the other Bills boards and I can't understand why it's OK to be lucky for one team and win and not for us?

It just irritates me when people don't realize the NFL is a high dollar organization and all team are built to win at any given week! Especially with free agency. The cakewalk idea longer should be used when discussing one team's ability as compared to another. It no longer fly's.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Comment

• Marcos20
                            • Oct 2002

Re: why is it questionable when Buffalo WIN'S

Originally posted by DIHARD2
                            How,come it's all right for New England to just beat a team like Chicago this close. but it's a laugh when Buffalo just beats a team like that?

I am constantly reading hear how Buffalo should cake walk over teams like Chicago. But, no one compares it the same way when teams like New England, just win by a lesser opponent. Why is it okay???

:hammeru: It just behooves me when comparing the competition in the NFL, that a team that was 3/13 the year before should be better than a team that won the Super Bowl!

This game proves that any team in the NFL is dangerous and there is no give me!

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!... :hammeru:???? ???

Becouse noone want to accept that we are for real :angry:
                            Si me pueden entender:

"Aguante la Bersuit krajo , E-Moulds el WR +kpo

Comment

• DIHARD2
                              • Sep 2002

Marcos20, so what you're saying is that New England isn't for real, because they just barely beat a team that should have been a cakewalk for them, right?

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Comment

Working...
                              X