PDA

View Full Version : One cool thing about the Bills this week for me

imbondz
10-03-2004, 04:11 PM
This new Sports Pub just opened up literally 200 yards from my apartment complex I live in. I went there hoping they'd have the Bills game on at least one t.v., cause it's impossible to see anything on the Bills in Nashville, TN where I live. So I walk up to the place, and on the front enterance is a Buffalo Bills banner. I'm thinking, that's strange.

I walked in, there were at least 10 people wearing Bledsoe jerseys, and the Bills game was on the only big screen t.v. in the place. I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. I look around, EVERYONE is wearing some sort of Bills gear, either a hat or jersey or shirt. Now i'm like, what the ----

I count the t.v.s, there's 17, and the Bills game is being broadcast on 8 of them, including the big screen t.v. At the bar, a Jim Kelly jersey is up, with a Buffalo hanging from the wall. A Cornelius Bennet jersey was hanging in the back

I'm so freakin' psyched. The owner is from Buffalo, and just opened it up. Now I have a place walking distance to watch the Bills every Sunday with tons of fans cheering. It was awesome!

Until Bledsuck fumbled of course. But i'm still psyched, even if we aren't a good team.

BAM
10-03-2004, 04:14 PM
that's awesome man! There's a place right down the road from me that has the games every week too. Then again, in this town everything is right down the road. :D

:gobills:

:(

Cntrygal
10-03-2004, 07:05 PM
This new Sports Pub just opened up literally 200 yards from my apartment complex I live in. I went there hoping they'd have the Bills game on at least one t.v., cause it's impossible to see anything on the Bills in Nashville, TN where I live. So I walk up to the place, and on the front enterance is a Buffalo Bills banner. I'm thinking, that's strange.

I walked in, there were at least 10 people wearing Bledsoe jerseys, and the Bills game was on the only big screen t.v. in the place. I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. I look around, EVERYONE is wearing some sort of Bills gear, either a hat or jersey or shirt. Now i'm like, what the ----

I count the t.v.s, there's 17, and the Bills game is being broadcast on 8 of them, including the big screen t.v. At the bar, a Jim Kelly jersey is up, with a Buffalo hanging from the wall. A Cornelius Bennet jersey was hanging in the back

I'm so freakin' psyched. The owner is from Buffalo, and just opened it up. Now I have a place walking distance to watch the Bills every Sunday with tons of fans cheering. It was awesome!

Until Bledsuck fumbled of course. But i'm still psyched, even if we aren't a good team.

That's fantastic!!!!

The_Philster
10-03-2004, 07:48 PM
so did you tell these guys about the Zone? :;