PDA

View Full Version : Is "Mike Mularkey" an alias of Kevin Gilbride?

OpIv37
10-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Why did we pass on 3rd and 2 when Henry had 3 nice runs in a row? Why did we pass on 4th and 3 at the end of the game after Henry was having his best game of the season? And does anyone remember a guy named Willis McGahee? I only saw him on the field once- it was a pass play and he blocked the strong side blitzer instead of the weak side, leading to a sack.

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 04:25 PM
This team has a horrible OL ... we cannot get a push on the running game when the other team stacks the line (4th and goal at the 1 and other similar situations).

This team's offensive personnel is not built for any sort of offense at all ... our OL can't block, our QB requires more time than all but a few QB's in the league and can't buy himself any time with his feet, our TE's suck, so dumpoffs to them are out of the question, and on, and on.

Our OC's have to try and do things with smoke and mirrors because we don't have the personnel ... I didn't think Gilbride was to blame for everything last year and I don't think Clements bears total responsibility this year - it's the personnel.

socalfan
10-03-2004, 04:27 PM
Why did we pass on 3rd and 2 when Henry had 3 nice runs in a row? Why did we pass on 4th and 3 at the end of the game after Henry was having his best game of the season? And does anyone remember a guy named Willis McGahee? I only saw him on the field once- it was a pass play and he blocked the strong side blitzer instead of the weak side, leading to a sack.

IF you are talking about the play that Drew fumbled, then you should know that Drew was supposed to run the ball. It was supposed to be a fake hand off to Henry with Drew running a bootleg. It wasn't a pass play.