X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

A BOOTLEG?!? 4th and 3 call.....

It's being reported on the radio that the 4th and 3 call was supposed to be a Drew Bledsoe bootleg.

Yes, I'll say it again.... Drew Bledsoe bootleg.

NO JOKE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • ArcticWildMan

Yet another reason Drew is worthless to our team.

I could buy off on this play if we had Flutie or JP back there, but Drew running a bootleg against the Pat's defense???!!

Comment

• ScottLawrence
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
      Yet another reason Drew is worthless to our team.

I could buy off on this play if we had Flutie or JP back there, but Drew running a bootleg against the Pat's defense???!!

How is that Drew?

That Clements/Mularkey, Who in god's name does that with the slowest player in the NFL?
      You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

You said it yourself...slowest player in the NFL. Now, is that who you want as your QB?

Comment

• HenryRules
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
          How is that Drew?

That Clements/Mularkey, Who in god's name does that with the slowest player in the NFL?

They only have so many options and nothing that we have tried on 3rd/4th and short works.

Running the ball? Nope, our OL can't open holes when the D stacks the line and Henry can't get through when the line is stacked. Trying McGahee is something I'd like us to do, but we don't seem to want him on the field for some reason.

Passing the ball? On the short yardage plays the other teams seem to blitz all the team and we've seen how effective we are at handling that.

Comment

Working...
          X