• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Bledsoe the scapegoat.

I can't believe some of you.

I am staying away from these boards from now on.

to pin this loss on drew is an unbelieveable tragedy. there are a TON of reasons this game was lost but that fumble WAS NOT the reason.

if Henry can just STAY ON HIS FEETand WALK through that hole on 3rd and 1 then there would not have been a 4th down play. and you conveniently forget that Brushci walked through the Oline UNBLOCKED and hit drew at the very second he was turning around and figured to have a second to throw.

the INT was a miscommunication. whose fault? no one knows. so don't give me that load of crap.

look at the last drive after the fumble. with out max protect the Oline can stop NOTHING.

Henry is a POS. hhe gets junk yards but can't convert short yardage. i'm sick of him getting all te damn touches and treated like the hero. what the hell has he done for us so far?

You cannot expect perfection from your QB. you treat every mistake like Drew is the only QB in the league who has ever made one.

Where the **** do all of you think Losman is going to go wiht players WALKING through the line untouched.

I suppose Dre took all those horrible penalties.

there were 0 drops i bet.

you all just want to blame this team's struggles on te Qb. you're all full of ****.

player haters all of you.

forget the deep passes in stride to evans and moulds. it's all drew fault.

penalties, broken coverages, drops, blitz pickup.... everyting is DREW BLEDSOES fault.

you're all a bunch of jokes....
    Last edited by Canadian'eh!; 10-03-2004, 05:06 PM.
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
    Cya man. Go back to BillsAddiction, there's a cool place.

I don't blame this on Bledsoe, but to call us all jokes is lame. Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BAM
      Cya man. Go back to BillsAddiction, there's a cool place.

I don't blame this on Bledsoe, but to call us all jokes is lame. Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out.

yo know who i mean... the ones who see this team as having 1 problem only.

Comment

• HenryRules
        • Jul 2002

If you don't want to read what people are posting, then why do you come to this forum anyway?

Most people that are blaming Bledsoe felt he played a bad game, but they are also saying that there are more reasons for our failures than just Bledsoe.

Why can people blame Wire, Clements, Lindell, Henry, and anyone else and get no complaints. However, make comments about Drew needing to be replaced and all of a sudden that's interpreted as saying he's the only reason we're losing.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HenryRules
          If you don't want to read what people are posting, then why do you come to this forum anyway?

Most people that are blaming Bledsoe felt he played a bad game, but they are also saying that there are more reasons for our failures than just Bledsoe.

Why can people blame Wire, Clements, Lindell, Henry, and anyone else and get no complaints. However, make comments about Drew needing to be replaced and all of a sudden that's interpreted as saying he's the only reason we're losing.

it's not the share of the load tha bothers me... i see too many threads with this it's all Bledoe's fault when it obviously is just an excuse.

He shoulda hit Reed for the Td ont he 1st drive but threw it too hihg.. that was a mistake. I don't know aboutt he INT it could have been either one. The fumble was HARDLY his fault... no one touched Bruschi.

all i see is the Drew sucks and he is the reason we lose threads and find them unbelievable.

as for your first question... your right.

Comment

• Jeff1220
            H to the 12:20
            • Jul 2002

I can't believe...
            a bunch of jokes....
            I see very few people who put the loss 100% on Bledsoe. However, most do agree that probably the biggest problem at this point is a tie between Drew and the OL. As the QB, it is his job to elevate his game to make his teammates look and play better. Drew makes his teammates look and play worse. That is why the majority of the fanbase (and possibly his team) are losing faith in his abilities and leadership.
            Last edited by Jeff1220; 10-03-2004, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Get over yourself...Drew DOES SUCK. But nobody's saying he lost the game entirely by himself.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

to pin this loss on drew is an unbelieveable tragedy. there are a TON of reasons this game was lost but that fumble WAS NOT the reason.

if Henry can just STAY ON HIS FEETand WALK through that hole on 3rd and 1 then there would not have been a 4th down play. and you conveniently forget that Brushci walked through the Oline UNBLOCKED and hit drew at the very second he was turning around and figured to have a second to throw.

the INT was a miscommunication. whose fault? no one knows. so don't give me that load of crap.

look at the last drive after the fumble. with out max protect the Oline can stop NOTHING.

Henry is a POS. hhe gets junk yards but can't convert short yardage. i'm sick of him getting all te damn touches and treated like the hero. what the hell has he done for us so far?

You cannot expect perfection from your QB. you treat every mistake like Drew is the only QB in the league who has ever made one.

Where the **** do all of you think Losman is going to go wiht players WALKING through the line untouched.

you all just want to blame this team's struggles on te Qb. you're all full of ****.

penalties, broken coverages, drops, blitz pickup.... everyting is DREW BLEDSOES fault.

Please refrain from personal attacks.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• FTG
                  • Aug 2004

Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

Guess you did not listen to Drews post game press conferance. He said he misread the coverage.
                    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

I have canadien on my ignore list so I don't know what he wrote except for what BAM quoted. But that quote is a prime example of why he is on my ignore list.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

drew sucks..

even phil simms talked about how the oline played well all day until the very end when NE just unleashed the hounds on drew.

go cry at billsaddiction.. no one here cares.

apparently you are a relative of drews... sorry.. i didnt know.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

Later, man!

hope you're a man of your word and never come back!

Call us jokes for bashing Drew Bledsoe fairly, and then turn around and call Henry a POS?

Don't let the door hit ya!

Byrd.

Comment

• Charlieguide
                            Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                            • Feb 2004

A little more harsh that I'd put it, but no more harsh than some people are to Drew.

This team has way too many problems to accurately judge any player.
                            The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

Working...
                            X