PDA

View Full Version : Anyone lose money today?

mybills
11-10-2002, 07:29 PM
Real money, not zone bucks.

My son took me for a buck twice. The 1st one was the sucky ref's fault that I lost. The giants didn't get that first TD as his knee was down before the ball crossed the line. They gave it to them anyways.

The 2nd one, was my dollar on the Bears winning.

The 3rd is the score on the Jets/Miami game. We'll see about that. We both picked the Jets to win..(his favorite team) but he predicts the score lower than I do, so whoever comes closer wins!

northernbillfan
11-10-2002, 07:43 PM
I picked up a cool hun of real money on Winnepeg winning the CFL semi finals.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2002, 07:53 PM
no but the brady TD help me beat my opponent in FFL.i'd rather have taken the loss.

clumping platelets
11-10-2002, 08:29 PM
:sadwalk:

clumping platelets
11-10-2002, 08:29 PM
But I lost what I won yesterday :chuckle:

Tatonka
11-10-2002, 10:59 PM
i lost 700$ even today.. thanks to a damn push on the jests game.. they were favored by 3... sure do wish they would have got the td there at the end instead of the game winning field goal... had been killing it for 2 weeks straight.. just gave almost half of it back... and new england cost me 220$.. they were favored by 4.. they won by 3... sucks for me.. such is life when your a gambling addict =(

mybills
11-11-2002, 07:49 AM
That's cute Tatonka, but we don't want Flutie back! lol

My son took me for another buck! :( He said it would be a low scoring game & boy, was he right! I think I'll bet someone else on something next time, and use his advice! Smart little almost 10 year old! :rolleyes: