this loss was not entirely Drew's fault, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

this loss was not entirely Drew's fault, but....

good quarterbacks find ways to win. Certainly Drew wasn't the only player who made mistakes today, but he contributed to the poor play rather than overcoming it. To blame the loss on Drew ignores a whole host of other problems that this team has, but good teams have QB's who can win a game for them. I can think of quite a few games where Drew turned the ball over on the last opportunity to tie or win, and it's been two seasons since he successfully engineered a winning drive.

Is Drew horrible? Is he the only reason why this team is losing? No, but he's also not good enough to create wins anymore. He has become a caretaker QB, and this team is not good enough to win with a caretaker.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
    good quarterbacks find ways to win. Certainly Drew wasn't the only player who made mistakes today, but he contributed to the poor play rather than overcoming it. To blame the loss on Drew ignores a whole host of other problems that this team has, but good teams have QB's who can win a game for them. I can think of quite a few games where Drew turned the ball over on the last opportunity to tie or win, and it's been two seasons since he successfully engineered a winning drive.

Is Drew horrible? Is he the only reason why this team is losing? No, but he's also not good enough to create wins anymore. He has become a caretaker QB, and this team is not good enough to win with a caretaker.
    Cincy last year?

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

I agree. he doesn't have a killer instinct, never has, never will. he wilts under pressure, instead of stepping up
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
        Cincy last year?
        No...Cincy actually made huge steps in improvement last year. Now if you say Cincy from 2002, I wouldn't debate the point with you.

Comment

Working...
        X