PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

mchurchfie
10-03-2004, 07:37 PM
Or did it seem like there were more Patsie fans in the stadium than Bills fans??:eek2: And are they not the most obnoxious bunch of :curse:ing a-holes for fans that there are or what? Some of them started a fight with a guy that was with our group..then another loser Pats fan and his douchebag girlfriend started heckling the crowd and he started grabbing his crotch and whipping the bird to us and other Bills fans.:mad::loser:

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Or did it seem like there were more Patsie fans in the stadium than Bills fans??:eek2: And are they not the most obnoxious bunch of :curse:ing a-holes for fans that there are or what? Some of them started a fight with a guy that was with our group..then another loser Pats fan and his douchebag girlfriend started heckling the crowd and he started grabbing his crotch and whipping the bird to us and other Bills fans.:mad::loser:

What no beer shower?

68isafatf***
10-03-2004, 07:49 PM
I seems like a fat worthless lineman cost the game. A fat waste of a #4 pick.

BAM
10-03-2004, 07:49 PM
Yah there were two Pats fans at the bar I was at today. My friend Corey, whom some of you met, was yelling and going crazy the first half, and the guy got all pissed off.

He stood up and said, "Boy I'm telling you, if you don't sit the f down and stop acting up, I'm gonna whoop your ass."

Corey laughed at him, as we were there with about 10 other people that used to play football, and were pretty big themselves. He was told it would probably be a big mistake to do anything of the sort, and he was pretty silent the rest of the game.

As for us acting up, I asked the douchebag if he has ever been to a stadium for a game, and told him it'd be a bad idea to go to one if he was gonna be so :limp: about fans getting excited.

What a bunch of cry-babies.

mchurchfie
10-03-2004, 07:51 PM
Like I said about Patsie fans.... :yap: :loser:

68isafatf***
10-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Like I said about Patsie fans.... :yap: :loser:
I'll eat patsie fans and anything that's in front of my fat useless #4 pick face. I'm a fat ****ing bust

Iehoshua
10-03-2004, 08:00 PM
:lolcry:

best. post. ever.

mybills
10-03-2004, 08:16 PM

I watched the game on TV and they weren't as loud as the Bills fans. They are however, OBNOXIOUS where ever you go...they are obnoxious to each other at Gillette! :rolleyes:

The_Philster
10-03-2004, 08:45 PM
It wasn't just you, Churchie :ill:

chubluv
10-03-2004, 09:24 PM
The pats fans in my section were throwing stuff and they kept bragging about how they have 2 rings :yap: :yap: :yap: :tired: :yap: :yap: So we asked them where they were when the pats sucked There werent bus loads of you disrespectful jerks here heckling us then. So we told them to shut up & sit down or go jump back off & on the bandwagon.

Of course as soon as we say that mr wonderful has to take another sack and have it returned for a TD :fury: and all hell breaks loose and the drinks and fist were flying. It was actually amuzing the dum pats fans were even fighting with each other it was priceless...

honey
10-03-2004, 09:28 PM
The pats fans in my section were throwing stuff and they kept bragging about how they have 2 rings :yap: :yap: :yap: :tired: :yap: :yap: So we asked them where they were when the pats sucked There werent bus loads of you disrespectful jerks here heckling us then. So we told them to shut up & sit down or go jump back off & on the bandwagon.

Of course as soon as we say that mr wonderful has to take another sack and have it returned for a TD :fury: and all hell breaks loose and the drinks and fist were flying. It was actually amuzing the dum pats fans were even fighting with each other it was priceless...

They were fighting each other? :shakeno: That's just ridiculous. :rolleyes:

mchurchfie
10-03-2004, 09:48 PM
In all of the games I have been to I have never seen such a bunch of morons. It was really sad that we had to sit there helplessly while our team blundered it's way through the final half and these idiots just got louder and louder.:grind:

Talonz
10-03-2004, 09:49 PM
For the first time in many years I felt as though we were at a VISITING stadium today....Especially in the second half.

By the way the Patsie fans were acting I thought I was at a Sabres/Leafs game.

bledslow
10-03-2004, 10:58 PM
ummm ya,blame a few drunk rude pats fans and label it as ALL of them.

want some cheese with that whine?

The_Philster
10-04-2004, 05:10 AM

a few? Try "quite a few" My section was lucky..most of the Pats fans in my section were loud but not obnoxiously rude as I saw other sections dealing with. But then, we do have the best security crew in the stadium :D

SABURZFAN
10-04-2004, 07:04 AM

nice name. :up:

SABURZFAN
10-04-2004, 07:05 AM
I'll eat patsie fans and anything that's in front of my fat useless #4 pick face. I'm a fat ****ing bust

:roflmao:

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 09:04 AM

A few??? I had about 60 of the aholes surrounding me....EAT ME Patsie troll.:moon::loser: