PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here think Drew will lead the Bills to the 2005 playoffs

The Natrix
10-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Since so many though he would do it this year, just wondering if anyone thinks next year is "his year." :rolleyes:

FTG
10-03-2004, 08:04 PM
I don't think anyone in thier right mind thinks he will be here next year

Drewpac
10-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Since so many though he would do it this year, just wondering if anyone thinks next year is "his year." :rolleyes:

I have confidence that TD will shore up the offensive line. If that gets done I don't see why it couldn't happen.

Iehoshua
10-03-2004, 08:08 PM
If Drew was behind Dallas' o-line during their champ years, he may stand a chance.. Never again however. Time to turn the page.

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 08:15 PM
I have confidence that TD will shore up the offensive line. If that gets done I don't see why it couldn't happen.

Why would you have confidence that TD will do that?

Our best OLman (Jennings) is a free agent. Villarial and MW are pretty much locked in for next year. Teague is drawing praise from everyone involved with the team.

Where is the improvement going to come from?

Iehoshua
10-03-2004, 08:16 PM
Why would you have confidence that TD will do that?

Our best OLman (Jennings) is a free agent. Villarial and MW are pretty much locked in for next year. Teague is drawing praise from everyone involved with the team.

Where is the improvement going to come from?

Doesn't Jennings want to sign with Hotlanta?

The_Philster
10-03-2004, 08:49 PM
If he continues at this pace, he won't be here next year. We'll have Losman, Matthews, and possibly a cheap vet

HenryRules
10-03-2004, 08:53 PM
If he continues at this pace, he won't be here next year. We'll have Losman, Matthews, and possibly a cheap vet

I don't think Matthews will be here next year.

The team would have brought him in this offseason (he could have been had for vet min.) if the org. thought more of him than, say, Brown. With Losman as our starter next year, I think we need a better backup than Matthews.

The_Philster
10-03-2004, 09:03 PM
I don't think Matthews will be here next year.

The team would have brought him in this offseason (he could have been had for vet min.) if the org. thought more of him than, say, Brown. With Losman as our starter next year, I think we need a better backup than Matthews.
I'm thinking of Matthews possibly as a #3 next year...would rather see a Blake or someone in here as the #2 next year

BillsRockSOMUCH
10-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Wasn't he supposed to do that this offseason? and the offseason before that? I'm losing all faith in TD.

Talonz
10-03-2004, 09:54 PM
The only way I see Bledsoe leading the Bills in 2005 in any way/shape/form is in Madden or ESPN football, and thats only if they produce the game before we cut ties with Bledsoe...

If I had to bet on it I would say Bledsoe has 4-5 more games left in his career as a Bills as their starter...That is of course unless Losman gets hurt again ..

mchurchfie
10-03-2004, 09:58 PM
TD has had four years to shore up the O-line...I don't see it happening now.

PUCKER
10-03-2004, 10:01 PM
In all honesty...NO!!!

Typ0
10-03-2004, 10:04 PM
playoffs? playoffs?