PDA

View Full Version : I never blame the refs...

LtBillsFan66
10-03-2004, 08:44 PM
but that roughing the passer on Fletcher was a ****ty call. It was hardly helmet to helmet.

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2004, 08:47 PM
but that roughing the passer on Fletcher was a ****ty call. It was hardly helmet to helmet.

I thought if it was helmet to helmet that is what they would call. They called a blow to the head, which was worse.

It's easy to blame the refs. They suck worse than hockey refs now thanks to the lockout.

The_Philster
10-03-2004, 09:00 PM
I still wonder if the calls would have been better had Johnny Grier not gotten hurt :idunno: Scott Green was not a suitable replacement :cynic:

Typ0
10-03-2004, 09:23 PM
yeah this call was quite hillarious...it was not even close to being a foul LF was playing football and made a good clean hit on the QB who was in the process of getting rid of the ball...and there was no bad contact. The ref was seeing things and should be put to immediate death.

LtBillsFan66
10-03-2004, 09:24 PM
yeah this call was quite hillarious...it was not even close to being a foul LF was playing football and made a good clean hit on the QB who was in the process of getting rid of the ball...and there was no bad contact. The ref was seeing things and should be put to immediate death.
Slow and painful death...

lordofgun
10-03-2004, 10:38 PM
You never blame the refs? What's wrong with you? :cynic:

Mr. Miyagi
10-03-2004, 11:12 PM
The ref was seeing things and should be put to immediate death.
Another proud employee of the New England Patriots. :mad:

OpIv37
10-04-2004, 07:23 AM
Another proud employee of the New England Patriots. :mad:

It's all about the NFL protecting their pretty-boy poster child Brady. Notice at the end of the game when the Pats' LB was going at it with Campbell- he literally hit Campbell in the face right in front of the ref AFTER the play, and there was no flag. Why? Cuz he's not Tom Brady and he doesn't sell tickets so the refs don't give a ****.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 07:48 AM
The ball was also taken away from Dillon before his knee hit the ground :mad: No eccuses. It's kinda like boxing. You won't win the fight unless you knock out the hometown darling. Since we weren't able to knock out the Pats, we lost.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-04-2004, 07:48 AM
I thought it was pretty funny yesterday, a NE fan was bustin on a group of Bills fans and one of the Bills fans said "Ah, go home and take your team and your refs with ya."

SStudawgg
10-04-2004, 07:49 AM
It's all about the NFL protecting their pretty-boy poster child Brady. Notice at the end of the game when the Pats' LB was going at it with Campbell- he literally hit Campbell in the face right in front of the ref AFTER the play, and there was no flag. Why? Cuz he's not Tom Brady and he doesn't sell tickets so the refs don't give a ****.

Seen several similar hits on Bledsoe ( Repetitiously ) and haven't seen
them called.

Jayhawk
10-04-2004, 08:04 AM
I blame the refs for accepting their payoffs yesturday

clumping platelets
10-04-2004, 08:39 AM
Pats absolutely got the benefit of the calls yesterday. Robert Kraft and Tagliabue must be butt buddies :mad: