X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bled2Hen
    • Mar 2004

Proud

The Buffalo Bills came out with hype.. Bledsoe in my opinion looked very good.. A- good, Phill Simms gave him an A and I defidently agree. he had some dropped passes, and he threw deep twice... and both were caught for big gains. Moulds played great, 10 rec. 125 yds. and a TD. Travis played well too, running for nearly 100 yards. I got to say, the way both our O- line, and D- line played was hard to watch. Seeing Aaron not being able to get within 4 yards of the QB really pissed me off. We kept Dillon in check for the most part.. we took in the great from Mcgee today, but also took in some badd from him. The play where Patten was left WIDE open for the TD pass was again, hard to watch. It sucked that Vincent had to be gone for the game. The Penalities were ridiculous.. The Fletcher penalty on the QB was a horrible call, the Feild goal penalty sucked.. the fumble that corey gave up at the 1 was "Un-Challengable". The "T-V Timeout" came at a bad time for the INT play in the endzone that Mcgee caught, because it gave the Patriots enough time to look at about 5 replays of that play and thats when they decided to challenge... I think the play that changed everything about this game was the Field Goal penalty.... If you hold the Patriots to 3 points, the Bills wouldn't have to had gone for the 4th and 2nd play. They could have just tied it up. The score sucks to look at, but it really wasnt as bad as 31-17 looks. I dont know if any one will agree with me or not, and i really don't care if you do.. but Bledsoe gets my props for this game... and i was pretty damn proud on how our team battled today..
    D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

I admire the effort.

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

Simms gave him an A? He sounded pretty critical of him to me.

Byrd.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix
        Simms gave him an A? He sounded pretty critical of him to me.
        Simms's grade was a little easy. He said he made the bad throw for the INT but made a couple of real nice plays. But Simms was complimentary of Bledsoe for the most part. At the end he was just commenting on the jailbreak on virtually every play.

Hmmm, threw twice for big plays in the first half. Both caught, hmmm, how many times did they throw deep in the second half? Was running the ball real well too. Maybe they should only throw it long?

Comment

• chubluv
          BillsZone bowling team MVP
          • Jan 2003

What did the A stand for?

We are in 5th place
          Clump is on the IR
          Chubluv average is 167
          Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
          Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment