PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Drew

ryjam282
10-03-2004, 09:28 PM
For the first time in 7 games, he hit the 200 yard mark.... :bow:
Your the man....NOT, YOU SUCK.

Getting paid all that money and can't even produce what a 3rd stringer can do.

God, I wish we would have thrown that kind of money at Billy Volek in the offseason, maybe we could have gotten him. His last two games, over 300 and 3 TD's against us and 270 something and 2 TD's today...Too bad...

ryjam282
10-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Now that you have finally showed us you can play again, do the Bills a favor and retire. For the sake of everything holy.

Charlieguide
10-03-2004, 09:39 PM
Wow, there's an original post.

ryjam282
10-03-2004, 09:56 PM
If you don't like it, don't reply.

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 11:34 AM
For the first time in 7 games, he hit the 200 yard mark.... :bow:
Your the man....NOT, YOU SUCK.

Getting paid all that money and can't even produce what a 3rd stringer can do.

God, I wish we would have thrown that kind of money at Billy Volek in the offseason, maybe we could have gotten him. His last two games, over 300 and 3 TD's against us and 270 something and 2 TD's today...Too bad...
um...Tennessee still lost...and Volek threw the ball 59 times...

Iehoshua
10-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Yeah I don't know that Volek would have been the answer, at least yesterday.
:rofl:

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Not saying he is the answer by any means but at least the guy produces. They lost that game cause the D couldn't stop LT2, but there is no way in hell Bledsoe is worth a fraction of what we are paying him.

ticatfan
10-04-2004, 11:58 AM
I wonder if any bills people are looking at casey printers of the BC lions,this guy is going to the nfl and is going to be good.Up here he is call a 6'4'' flutie,he is amazing.This week he threw for 435 yrds and 3 td's.

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 11:59 AM
CFL QB's usually struggle here. I wouldn't mind giving him a look though. What about that guy we all talked about that signed with the Jets last year? Did he even make a roster, from the Allouetes (sp?) I believe.....Garcia is one of the only success stories at the QB position from the CFL.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 12:06 PM
I wonder if any bills people are looking at casey printers of the BC lions,this guy is going to the nfl and is going to be good.Up here he is call a 6'4'' flutie,he is amazing.This week he threw for 435 yrds and 3 td's.
we already have Losman who's moves like Flutie but dives like Rob :nervous: .

Does casey printers sport a mullet?

bobbyc39
10-04-2004, 12:09 PM
I think the Bills offensense played moderately well yesterday! Drew Bledsoe led the charge yesterday. I think it's funny how people are ready to hang him out to dry. He can still play this game... Let's not forget we played the a**hole superbowl champions yesterday and kept it close until the right side of our offensive line fell asleep. Drew showed that few have anything on his deep ball.... 2 for 2 on a deep chuck is pretty damn good. I think this could be the turning point offensively. If Vincent, Jennings and Teague are alright we could make a wild card run. We've got a touch schedule but I can see us beating the Jets.

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 12:16 PM
It's fun to dream. Drew fumbled the ball away. He has no killer instinct. Nothing bothers him, he needs to get in these guys faces...he won't do that. Jimbo never had a problem telling people what to do...That is what we need, A LEADER.

Iehoshua
10-04-2004, 12:24 PM
Sounds great to me at this point! Sign him!

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Not saying he is the answer by any means but at least the guy produces. They lost that game cause the D couldn't stop LT2, but there is no way in hell Bledsoe is worth a fraction of what we are paying him.
Drew and the offense were producing until the line lost Teague and Jennings...NE then began to bring 6 or 7 on every play...it was smart Def by NE...who was going to block all that...the Bills gave up 7 sacks...5 in the last 2 drives behind the swiss cheesers...before there were two sacks...the one where Smith or Teague stepped on DBs foot and he fell and the one where McGahee blocked in on a rusher and there was another rusher coming from the end. Even those two were not DBs fault...very few QBs would have done better.

ticatfan
10-04-2004, 02:42 PM
CFL QB's usually struggle here. I wouldn't mind giving him a look though. What about that guy we all talked about that signed with the Jets last year? Did he even make a roster, from the Allouetes (sp?) I believe.....Garcia is one of the only success stories at the QB position from the CFL.Besides moon,flutie and thiesman. Ricky ray got cut by the jets when they decided to get an experiance back up,but he never came back here ,so he must have signed on some where.But printers I think will be the exception. Reason most cfl qb;s don't make it is because of size , but printers has that.

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 04:44 PM
It's fun to dream. Drew fumbled the ball away. He has no killer instinct. Nothing bothers him, he needs to get in these guys faces...he won't do that. Jimbo never had a problem telling people what to do...That is what we need, A LEADER.You're right on ryjam. Besides leadership, also add the fact that Drew:

Has ZERO confidence
Has ZERO touch on any pass less than 20 yards
Has ZERO accuracy on any pass less than 20 yards
Has ZERO pocket presence (even when it is there for a few secs)
Has ZERO ability to make quick decisions
Has ZERO mobility